Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old February 13th, 2017, 05:19 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: (Un)Common Unit Recommendations?

Mostly I agree with TREX except for a few of them:

Definitely need 2 of Rebel Captain.
I'd say 2-3 of Rebel Heavy Gunner, although they are a bit expensive.

AT-ST's are nice to have 2.
E-Web Trooper 1-2
Imperial Officer x1. Whenever I take two of them, one feels like I wasted points.

Tusken Raiders x4 or even x5. These guys are pretty cheap and fun to play, especially with A-Zulmun.
FX-7 really only need 1, but 2 is OK. A bit expensive so maybe get them from @White Knight .
Wampa x2. They are fun to pair up with Arrow Gruts who can tie down a big hero and then the Wampa leaps out for a big attack.
Rancor x1. If there had been two of them, we wouldn't have a Jedi Luke

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape