Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old September 1st, 2017, 10:45 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

A god or religion works nicely for tying different races together.
Old September 1st, 2017, 11:18 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Playing mostly Lisboa, Terraforming Mars, and Spirit Island lately. Tonight we have a 4-player Star Trek Ascendancy game planned with the newly acquired expansions. Been waiting too long for these to drop. I hope to keep it regularly on the table until the Borg come in hopefully October.
Old September 1st, 2017, 01:38 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I've been playing a bit of massive darkness lately.......Oh wait, Nope, I still haven't got my copy yet from the kickstarter. Quite annoying.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 1st, 2017, 05:32 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

@Porkins & @Tornado - thanks for additional ideas. I had hoped that somewhere there were a couple of monster fantasy races that might slightly tolerate each other without being forced together. I guess I'm left only with Orcs, Goblins, Hobgoblins or Bugears (pick 2) that might co-exist in an area.
Old September 1st, 2017, 10:36 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I've been playing a bit of massive darkness lately.......Oh wait, Nope, I still haven't got my copy yet from the kickstarter. Quite annoying.
Don't some people have the game already? I recall some guy in France talking about it on BGG and he had 12 games of it in so far.

Maybe Europe got it first?

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 2nd, 2017, 10:00 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targanth View Post
@Porkins & @Tornado - thanks for additional ideas. I had hoped that somewhere there were a couple of monster fantasy races that might slightly tolerate each other without being forced together. I guess I'm left only with Orcs, Goblins, Hobgoblins or Bugears (pick 2) that might co-exist in an area.
It's your game. You can tie any two races you want together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 2nd, 2017, 11:06 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Don't some people have the game already? I recall some guy in France talking about it on BGG and he had 12 games of it in so far.

The US is getting it now. They messed up on some of the cards and delayed us a few more weeks and still havent got it. I only bought 369dollars worth of stuff from them so theres no need for them to care if I get it before they sell it retail right.

Old September 2nd, 2017, 11:44 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:

The US is getting it now. They messed up on some of the cards and delayed us a few more weeks and still havent got it. I only bought 369dollars worth of stuff from them so theres no need for them to care if I get it before they sell it retail right.
Ouch! That's a lot of dough.

Well on the positive note, this delay gave you more time to work on your Frostgrave terrain and play Rum and Bones

Old September 3rd, 2017, 10:56 AM
"like" happy

I got to actually get in some Massive Darkness last night at a friends house that has recieved his pledge. It was quite fun. We house ruled how treasure is picked up minimizing how much transmuting was per player. The game took a few hours with 4 of us playing our first game. I found the game to be challenging enough. We had almost died and that was on scenario 1. Ill be playing my copy of darksouls the board game for the first time today. I cant wait until I get my massive darkness pledges.

Old September 4th, 2017, 07:33 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Just played a fun game of Firefly this weekend. All four of us had a good time, and we tried out the final Story and Set Up cards in the latest Crime and Punishment expansion. We had tried the first two last time. I managed to pirate Taeblewalker successfully, but our expert pal George won the game. TW was second, and we other two were far behind.

Yesterday I played my third game of Star Trek Ascendancy with the two new Ferengi and Cardassian expansions. My report is here on boardgamegeek:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/...expansion-game

The third expansion, The Borg, should be out soon, hopefully this month, as it was demo'd at the recent GenCon 2016.
Old September 4th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Is Firefly a card game or a board game?
Old September 4th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Is Firefly a card game or a board game?
Board game. Some friends of mine play it. I get the impression that it's a longer game too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games