Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old September 29th, 2011, 08:45 AM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker
Re: Frylock's Entire Collection For Sale!!!

Alright, I believe this list is accurate. If you have a pending deal but have not payed or responded to my last PM, PLEASE respond ASAP. I have had to delete some PMs to clear my inbox, so I might not have your order. If you do not respond within a few days, I will start accepting offers from others. So please get back to me. If you have PMed me in the last few days, don't worry about it; I still have your PMs.

PS If you're looking for some cheap terrain, I've still got plenty of that!
Old September 30th, 2011, 08:45 AM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

PM sent. I hope to pick up a few things from you.
Old October 1st, 2011, 03:21 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

PM sent. Looking forward to great deal with you. And good luck with college.
Old October 2nd, 2011, 12:13 AM

suquamish is surprisingly tart

Thanks Frylock. Got my second order. Just like the first, everything is great.
Old October 5th, 2011, 06:48 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

I know I haven't gotten back to a lot of you, and I'm sorry that I've fallen behind. I've been extremely busy with school and work, and it doesn't seem to be letting up. I will do my best to respond within the week. Thanks to all for your patience.
Old October 6th, 2011, 12:30 AM

Kiwi'scaper is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Got my heroscape today

All of it was in perfect condition and shipping was fast. (especially since it was international shipping)
Good luck in music school Frylock.
Old October 6th, 2011, 06:20 PM

Lord Trask knows what's in an order marker Lord Trask knows what's in an order marker

Got mine a couple of days ago. Thanks Frylock, all was perfect!
Old October 6th, 2011, 07:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Sent you a PM a few days ago Fry concerning a $200+ lot.
Old October 6th, 2011, 07:14 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Whoa, YK looking for lots of 'Scape, hope it was nothing I wanted.
Old October 6th, 2011, 09:02 PM

Venair is surprisingly tart

Hey mr frylock, what exactly do you have left? I would love to get my hands on some terrain and basically every figure ever made... please pm me some details!! Oh, and totally good luck with school, hope you achieve a successful career from it!!!!
Old October 6th, 2011, 09:38 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Whoa, YK looking for lots of 'Scape, hope it was nothing I wanted.
More like expensive scape, the Tundra stuff is over $100 alone.
Old October 7th, 2011, 04:56 AM

nathan.teo Woo who?

Hi Frylock, I'm still interested in your collection and awaiting for your reply on PM

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales