Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 8th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Haduc

The Book of Haduc

C3V Wave 1 – "Thormun's Reprieve"

AEGIS OF THE CRIMSON SIGIL
When Haduc, or any Elf Wizard you control adjacent to Haduc, rolls defense dice, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled for each revealed order marker on Haduc's Army Card.

ELVEN SUPREMACY
Any time you roll the 20-sided die for an Elf Army Card, you may add 1 to your die roll.

Figure to use for this unit:
  1. Dungeons and Dragons figure from the Desert of Desolation set (Snaketongue Cultist/#56).

The PDF for this card can be downloaded here:Character Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

-Rulings and Clarifications-

Aegis of the Crimson Sigil
Q: Can Haduc reveal the X Order Marker to add to Aegis of the Crimson Sigil?
A: No; unless a special power requires it, the X Order Marker is not revealed during a round.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • - AEGIS OF THE CRIMSON SIGIL: Elf Wizards
  • - ELVEN SUPREMACY: Any Elf Army Card
  • - ARKMER : Staff of Lerkentin
    As an Elf, Haduc may aid Arkmer with his Staff of Lerkentin defense enhancement.
  • - CHARDRIS : Fire Strike Special Attack
    As an Elf Wizard, Haduc may aid Chardris with his Fire Strike Special Attack.
  • - EMIRROON : Elven Summoning Spell
    As an elf, Haduc may aid Emirroon with his Elven Summoning Spell.
  • - JOHRDAWN : Rain of Flame Special Attack
    As an Elf Wizard, Haduc may aid Johrdawn with her Rain of Flame Special Attack.
  • -4th MASSACHUSETTS LINE: Valiant Army Defense Bonus
    Having a Valiant personality, Haduc may aid the 4th Massachusetts Line with their VALIANT ARMY DEFENSE BONUS.
Synergy Benefits Received
  • - ACOLARH : Leaf of the Home Tree Aura
    As an Elf, Haduc may benefit from Acolarh’s Leaf of the Home Tree defense bonus.
  • - ACOLARH : Ullar’s Amulet
    As a follower of Ullar, Haduc may benefit from Acolarh’s Ullar's Amulet movement bonus.
  • - EMIRROON : Elven Summoning Spell
    As an elf, Haduc is subject to Emirroon's Elven Summoning Spell.
  • - KYNTELA GWYN : Strength of Oak Aura 1
    As an elf, Haduc may benefit from Kyntela Gwyn's STRENGTH OF OAK AURA 1 defense bonus.
  • - ULGINESH : Mind Link
    As an Elf Wizard, Haduc may benefit from Ulginesh's MIND LINK activation synergy.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
- TBA

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Power Ranking and Master Index
Quote:
By far, the strongest Elf Wizard. The Elves aren't tier 1 even with him, but they are dangerous against most opponents. B+
Unit Strategy Review
- TBA

Last edited by superfrog; January 18th, 2019 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Added Elaria the Pale
Old September 8th, 2011, 10:14 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Haduc

Great work! Makes the Elves last a little longer, but having to take turns with Haduc instead of taking two turns using Ulginesh makes him a little harder to use and doesn't overpower the Elves.

Filthy, you may still be editing, but here is some missing synergies:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by lefton4ya; September 8th, 2011 at 10:19 AM.
Old September 8th, 2011, 12:43 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

The higher range lets him sit a little further away, which means he can surround himself with his friends as a buffer and shoot over their heads.

I'll be interested to see how good this guy is. I'm more of a believer that the best defense is a good offense, and that's not what this guy's about, but we'll see. One instance I can really see his use is after your pod is set up but your enemy's not within range yet (and they still have to move into range). If an order marker's gotta be played, best to have this guy stand still and not attack than anybody else.

I find it a little sad Syvarris doesn't get a boost here, his 2 defense is kind of weak, but there would have been no way to get around boosting Sonlen to a frightening level.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old September 8th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Filthy, you may still be editing, but here is some missing synergies
Thanks, lefton4ya ; I added your additional synergies.

Elf Wizard builds aside, part of me wants to run Haduc with Venoc Warlord and Aubriens to capitalize on the Frenzy d20 enhancement that both heroes provide. Note that including both Frenzy boosters gives the Aubriens a 35% chance to Frenzy, so roughly 1 in every 3 Frenzy rolls should be successful, statistically.

The following build sounds fun:

Haduc 100
VW 120
Aubriens x3 210
Romans x2 100
530, 19 spaces

Leading with the Romans makes for a bit of a shield buffer for the Aubriens, although I would prefer to lead off with the Aubriens to thin out the ranks as much as possible and draw your opponent to you. The Romans/VW become your mid-game force (you could work in Armocs or Death Knights, but I like the 5 attacks per turn that the Legion provides with the Warlord). Haduc, besides acting out the part of the passive cheerleader, can also prove to be a worthy cleanup figure with his range of 7.

Last edited by Filthy the Clown; September 21st, 2011 at 09:38 AM. Reason: 3!
Old September 8th, 2011, 12:46 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Soooo,How come his Bio isn't on here?He does have one.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1750

Same with Varan.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1738

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 8th, 2011, 01:22 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
The following build sounds fun:

Haduc 100
VW 120
Aubriens x3 210
Romans x2 100
530, 19 spaces

Leading with the Romans makes for a bit of a shield buffer for the Aubriens, although I would prefer to lead off with the Aubriens to thin out the ranks as much as possible and draw your opponent to you. The Romans/VW become your mid-game force (you could work in Armocs or Death Knights, but I like the 5 attacks per turn that the Legion provides with the Warlord). Haduc, besides acting out the part of the passive cheerleader, can also prove to be a worthy cleanup figure with his range of 7.
I had one crazy game in testing with Haduc+VW+Aubriensx4, where I kept rolling 14's and 15's and got something like 7 frenzies in 2 rounds. It was pretty funny.
Old September 9th, 2011, 01:11 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Question Re: The Book of Haduc

Can Haduc reveal the x order marker to add to his Aegis of the Crimson Sigil special ability, sort of like Siege or Evar Scarcarver?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 9th, 2011, 01:20 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Can Haduc reveal the x order marker to add to his Aegis of the Crimson Sigil special ability, sort of like Siege or Evar Scarcarver?
Unless a special power requires it, the X Order Marker is not revealed during a round, so no.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old September 9th, 2011, 01:35 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Okay. Cool. Good to know.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 9th, 2011, 08:02 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This card is superb! I just love it!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 9th, 2011, 12:02 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This guy is my favorite C3V so far. He's got his tolkein place as one of the Elf Wizard horde, but also many other fringe rolls. Aubrien cheerleader/endgame cleanup sounds fantastic. I'd like to use him on his own as a defense tank, but I don't think that would be super useful with only one attack of 3.

OM 1 on Haduc, 2,3 on Ulginesh. That's probably going to be the most common play.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old September 10th, 2011, 11:56 AM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Being the elf wizard fan I am, I can't wait to try this guy out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs