Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old September 3rd, 2020, 10:52 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

NAME = BELLA DE LA ROSA
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = DRIVER/OPERATOR
PERSONALITY = DRIVEN

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = ???

ADEPT OPERATOR
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and moving a vehicle, you may move that vehicle one additional space. When rolling the 20-sided die for a vehicle that Bella occupies, you may add 2 to your roll.

FREEWAY FIGHTER
Add 1 to Bella’s attack and defense while occupying a vehicle or when on an asphalt, concrete or road space.

Bio - The smash-hit Fighting Fantasy game book comes to comics for the very first time, in a brand-new story of post-apocalyptic racing and survival against all odds! Bella De La Rosa was heir to a great I-400 racing tradition before the virus hit, before most of humanity was wiped out, and civilization fell.
Eighteen months after the collapse of society, she and her blue and red Interceptor prowl the remnants of what once was America, eking out a life among the ruins, trying to evade vicious car gangs like the Doom Dogs, and find enough gas, food, and water to survive.
But is there more than this for her in the wasteland? Can hope for humanity be found with one young woman and her tooled-up survival rig of a car?

NAME = I-400 INTERCEPTOR
DESIGNATION = VEHICLE DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECT

COVER = PARTIAL
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE
OCCUPANCY = 2
SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 4

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 8
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = ???

EXPERT CONTROLS
Only a figure with the Adept Operator special power may be the Driver of the I-400 Interceptor.

HIT AND RUN 9
After moving I-400 Interceptor one or more spaces, you may choose one adjacent figure. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 9 or higher, the chosen figure receives one wound and this vehicle receives one wound if the chosen figure has the Super Strength special power. Hit and Run may only be used once per turn. After using Hit and Run, you may continue this I-400 Interceptor’s movement, if possible.

RAMMING SPIKES
If a wound is inflicted on a vehicle with Hit and Run, that vehicle receives one additional wound.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was thinking about just making this a VDO with Bella as the perma-Driver.

NAME = I-400 INTERCEPTOR
DESIGNATION = VEHICLE DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECT

COVER = PARTIAL
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE
OCCUPANCY = 1
SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 3-4

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 9
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = ???

BELLA DE LA ROSA
The I-400 Interceptor is always considered to be controlled by the player that drafted it. The I-400 Interceptor may not be controlled by any other player. The Driver space is always considered to be occupied by a figure you control.

FREEWAY FIGHTER
Add 1 to I-400 Interceptor's defense and add 2 when rolling for Ramming Spikes while this figure is completely on asphalt, concrete or road spaces.

RAMMING SPIKES 9
After moving I-400 Interceptor five or more spaces, you may choose one adjacent figure. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 9 or higher, the chosen figure receives two wounds and this vehicle receives one wound if the chosen figure has the Super Strength special power. After using Ramming Spikes, you may continue this I-400 Interceptor’s movement, if possible.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 3rd, 2020, 11:02 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Why limit the car to just her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 3rd, 2020, 11:11 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I believe she has it rigged so only she knows how to operate it.
Also a lot easier to do one custom figure instead of two.
Old September 3rd, 2020, 12:32 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh, just make it a Unique Hero then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 3rd, 2020, 12:59 PM

Could go that route as well.
Sort of like the idea of it as a VDO as it comes with it's own rules, though now that I think about it, it may not be possible to take a turn with it as-is.
Old September 6th, 2020, 06:59 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

NAME= RIDGE
SECRET IDENTITY= EDGAR RIDGELY

SPECIES= MUTATE
UNIQUENESS= UNIQUE HERO
CLASS= TITAN?
PERSONALITY= BRASH

SIZE= MEDIUM 6

LIFE= 4/5

MOVE= 5
RANGE= 1
ATTACK= 4
DEFENSE= 4/5

THICK SKINNED
Whenever rolling defense against an attack, Ridge always adds 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled. Ridge never takes burn damage. Ridge adds 1 to attack and defense when until attacked.

(UNNAMED POWER)
Ridge doesn't stop when moving onto a water tile.

SUPER LEAP
Instead of his normal move, Ridge may Super Leap. Super Leap has a move of 10. When counting spaces for Super Leap, ignore elevations. Ridge may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Ridge may not leap more than 50 levels up or down in a single leap. When moving with Super Leap, Ridge will take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH
Old September 6th, 2020, 07:16 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH12 View Post

NAME= RIDGE

SPECIES= MUTATE
UNIQUENESS= UNIQUE HERO
CLASS= TITAN?
PERSONALITY= BRASH

SIZE= MEDIUM 6

LIFE= 4/5

MOVE= 5
RANGE= 1
ATTACK= 4
DEFENSE= 4/5

THICK SKINNED
Whenever rolling defense against an attack, Ridge always adds 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled. Ridge never rolls for molten lava damage or lava field damage. Ridge adds 1 to attack and defense when until attacked.

SLITHER
Ridge does not have to stop his movement when entering water spaces.

SUPER LEAP
Instead of his normal move, Ridge may Super Leap. Super Leap has a move of 10. When counting spaces for Super Leap, ignore elevations. Ridge may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Ridge may not leap more than 50 levels up or down in a single leap. When moving with Super Leap, Ridge will take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH
Your second power already exists, it's called Slither (see: Abomination), cleaned up the wording on the first power a bit, but I'm not sure they intent of the red part.

I definitely recommend checking out the Sortable Index linked in my signature, it has a tab with all of the powers we've designed and you can look at them for wording help. I honestly might just break the Lava part out of the first power and give him Lava Resistance as a 4th power since that power comes with immunities.
Old September 6th, 2020, 08:54 PM

NAME= RIDGE

SPECIES= METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS= UNIQUE HERO
CLASS= ???
PERSONALITY= BRASH

SIZE= MEDIUM 6

LIFE= 4/5

MOVE= 5
RANGE= 1
ATTACK= 4
DEFENSE= 4/5

THICK SKINNED
Whenever rolling defense against an attack, Ridge always adds 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled. Ridge adds one to his attack and defense as long he has not been attacked this round.

LAVA RESISTANT
Ridge never rolls for molten lava damage or lava field damage and does not have to stop in molten lava spaces.

SLITHER
Ridge does not have to stop his movement when entering water spaces.

SUPER LEAP

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by AlexH12; September 7th, 2020 at 12:18 AM.
Old September 6th, 2020, 10:38 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

@Zakizzryn and I have been working on the New 52 Ravagers privately. I’d like him to pop in before anyone else does any of them.
Old September 6th, 2020, 11:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 6th, 2020, 11:12 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I've never heard of this guy - is he a Titan? The wiki shows him as part of a group called the Ravagers.

I like Thick Skinned, but I feel like he needs a bit more pop somewhere. Additionally, as a DC design, he'd a Metahuman I believe - Mutate is reserved for the Marvel "metas".
Old September 7th, 2020, 12:17 AM

NAME = NAMORITA
SECRET IDENTITY = NAMORITA PRENTISS

SPECIES = ATLANTEAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = RECKLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

WATER STRENGTH 1
Namorita does not stop her movement when entering a water space. Add 1 die to Namorita's attack and defense while she is on a water space.

AQUATIC HEALING
If Namorita ends the round on a water tile, remove a wound marker from her card.

TOXIN SECRETION
Once per round, after revealing an Order Marker on this card and before moving with Namorita, you may choose a figure adjacent to Namorita and roll an unblockable attack die against that figure. If a blank is rolled, remove an Order Marker at random from the figure's card.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy