Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 5th, 2020, 06:33 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Kraven

I love this design, it's like everything from Spider-Man: The Ultimate Guide's pages on Kraven on one card.

I've been running a Kraven+Alfred vs Spider-Man+Skrull Infiltrator 160pt match, and Spider-Man's been getting destroyed. Never once has Kraven needed Alfred.

I was running it first on Conflict Chernobyl, but I think the map is too flat and compact for Spider-Man to get any real distance between him and Kraven's Move of 7+3. Makes sense that Kraven would do well in his element, the Jungle.

So I switched to Sewer Labyrinth, where Spidey has to camp from castle wall-to-wall, being safest on the single-hex walls, to avoid Kraven throwing battlements on the two-hex walls. Even Web-Slinging Kraven up top to Knockback him off the wall doesn't work, because with Super Strength, Kraven lands like a cat.

Spider-Man has to play like he's genuinely afraid of this man who wants to put his head on a mount.

It's like every match is Kraven's Last Hunt!

Really unfortunate for our hero, once had Spider-Man Bola'd up, Kraven whiffs a roll, so Spidey doesn't get to roll for Spidey-Sense. Being tied up, Spidey had 1 die to block Kraven's auto-skull, which of course failed, costing Spidey an OM. And that was only Kraven's first thrown Nerve Punch of that turn. I felt bad for him.

I might just not know how to play Spider-Man effectively, but it's difficult keeping Kraven within Web-Slinger range when Kraven can always move 3 spaces backward or move adjacent before Spidey takes his turn.
I should try ending Spidey-Sense movement on top of Kraven's failed thrown battlements, so that I can get some height on Kraven if I Web-Sling him up next to Spidey. And Kraven may avoid targeting the Ruined Battlement if it would risk hurting himself.
I also need to risk trying to web-sling some battlements adjacent to both Kraven and Spidey when the two are engaged. Kraven's 5 defense and 6 life is tough to penetrate.
Old September 5th, 2020, 08:53 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Kraven is top notch. He can be added to any army and do great but he is really scary one on one.
He certainly nerve punches above his weight class.
Old September 5th, 2020, 02:08 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Glad you like Kraven! I remember him being tricky to get to this point but I was always happy with the final result and he’s certainly worth his points in most matches.
Old January 30th, 2021, 06:40 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

Does Bolas remain if Kraven is killed?

Nevermind...found the ruling 1 page back.

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old January 30th, 2021, 06:44 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I believe no. When a figure is destroyed, their powers are negated unless there is special language like 'for the rest of the game'.
Old January 30th, 2021, 06:48 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I believe no. When a figure is destroyed, their powers are negated unless there is special language like 'for the rest of the game'.
Ruling one page back says it stays.

I agree it needs the correct wording as you suggest if that's the right ruling.

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old January 30th, 2021, 06:50 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

The effect is tied to the marker. As long as the marker is on the card the power is still in effect.
Old January 30th, 2021, 07:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep. That ruling was actually established with Scarlet Witch (I), I believe.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 30th, 2021, 07:39 PM

You stay Cursed when Scarlet Witch dies?
Wow, she is quite the bargain for what she does.
Old January 30th, 2021, 08:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
You stay Cursed when Scarlet Witch dies?
Wow, she is quite the bargain for what she does.
Yes and yes. She's a nasty one.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 31st, 2021, 12:07 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
That is correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 31st, 2021, 12:07 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
The effect is tied to the marker. As long as the marker is on the card the power is still in effect.
That is not correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library