Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 7th, 2020, 11:21 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of the Carnage II (V-IPT)

yea and looking forward to the Competitive Checklist rewrite you said you were interested in taking on.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 7th, 2020, 03:28 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of the Carnage II (IPT)

Alrighty, this passes to the playtesting of initials.
@MrNobody I forget, did you say you’d take the initial for this one?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 7th, 2020, 03:41 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Alrighty, this passes to the playtesting of initials.
@MrNobody I forget, did you say you’d take the initial for this one?
Yeah I can get to this next.
Old May 7th, 2020, 04:09 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Groovy Scooby

My Etsy Store
Old May 10th, 2020, 12:57 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Carnage

Army Test 1
Map: Island Plane Crash (Glyph of Wannok)
Units: Team 1 (900): Carnage (350), Shriek (150), Doppleganger (250), Carrion (150)
Team 2 (900): Nightwing (200), Starfire (210), Raven (190), Arsenal (190), Kid Flash (110)

Pre-game thoughts: In brainstorming, YK expressed concern about the Nightwing match-up, so I figured that would be my first stop. Between Carnage and Shriek, there is certainly some solid subtraction going on, so I imagine Nightwing (and Kid Flash) are going to be playing keep-away a lot more than normal.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: Worth noting that Team 2 won initiative every time here.

Definitely not super-worried about Carnage destroying Nightwing after this. Carnage Rules! Is definitely threatening to Dick (especially with added Shriek), but the fact that he can dodge out of the way kept him from getting in too much trouble. It’s actually a fun interplay, with Carnage getting a certain level of control over where Dick stands (AKA not next to Raven).

Carnage is a pretty complex unit with a lot of choices, and I’m not entirely sure I played him perfectly this first time around. There were a lot of points where I was torn between disrupting Nightwing and Raven or trying to deal some real damage elsewhere. Doppelganger going down so early also put a major hamper on my plans.

Army Test 2
Units: Team 1 (1,000): Carnage (350), Shriek (150), Deadpool (285), Chucky (85), Harley Quinn I (130)
Team 2 (1,000): X-Men Classic

Pre-game thoughts: A general Insane army. Shriek is sticking around, cause she’s good in an Insane army anyways. Thinking the X-Men will be solid low-defense teen victims to Carnage’s slasher act.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: Big landslide. Deadpool and Carnage just really tore into the poor X-Men, with the help of Shriek.

Army Test 3
Units: Team 1 (1,130): Carnage (350), Doppelganger (250), Executioner (370), Crime-Master (160)
Team 2 (1,130): Kingpin II (230), Huntress (170), Street Thugs x2 (150), Kitana (185), Bullseye (175), Vulture (90), Crime Alley Crooks x2 (130)

Pre-game thoughts: Turf war! More cheaper enemies for Carnage to tear through, including some squaddies.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: Definitely some bad luck here. Executioner really shouldn’t be whiffing 8-10 die attacks. Kitana also turned out to be a real Carnage killer. Still, for all that, I don’t think it was a horrible showing.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: He has some really crazy high-end potential, but I wasn’t able to tap into it here. He dies quicker than you might think at first glance, and Carnage Rules! is situationally powerful, but not always the best move. He’s always going to be stronger up against weaker figures he can tear through, but going up against cheap squaddies in game 3 didn’t feel like an auto-win like it does with Carnage I.

I think stuff like the general Insane army in game 2 are where he’s going to feel best. Just a lot of strong units in that faction, and Carnage is the whip cream on top. Not a problem in my eyes, but that’s definitely where I think the focus should be in public testing.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Fun! He’s got a great toolkit between the big beefy normal attack and the special attack. I especially like how he plays with Shriek, they’re just naturally a fun pairing and that’s cool to see.
I tried some more in-depth formatting in the first game, but it drained my soul and I don't think it's super-easy to parse anyways, so I didn't continue.
Old May 10th, 2020, 01:28 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Honestly...This is all I read in a typical test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post

Army Test 3
Units: Team 1 (1,130): Carnage (350), Doppelganger (250), Executioner (370), Crime-Master (160)
Team 2 (1,130): Kingpin II (230), Huntress (170), Street Thugs x2 (150), Kitana (185), Bullseye (175), Vulture (90), Crime Alley Crooks x2 (130)

Pre-game thoughts: Turf war! More cheaper enemies for Carnage to tear through, including some squaddies.

Summary of the game:

Round 3: T1 wins initiative
-Kitana Fan Lifts Carnage, inflicting a wound
-Carnage inflicts a wound on Kitana
-Doppelganger inflicts 2 wounds on Vulture
-Kitana takes out Carnage[

-Thugs take out Crime-Master

Special power usages:
Normal attack: 2 wounds inflicted (2 on Kitana)
Carnage Rules! Special Attack: 1 wounds inflicted (1 on Crime Alley Crooks)
Conductor of the Crazy Train: 3 extra attacks granted (2 from Doppelganger, 1 from Executioner)

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Kingpin (1/5 wounds), Street Thugs (8 figures), Crime Alley Crooks (4 figures)[/spoiler]
Post-game thoughts: Definitely some bad luck here. Executioner really shouldn’t be whiffing 8-10 die attacks. Kitana also turned out to be a real Carnage killer. Still, for all that, I don’t think it was a horrible showing.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: He has some really crazy high-end potential, but I wasn’t able to tap into it here. He dies quicker than you might think at first glance, and Carnage Rules! is situationally powerful, but not always the best move. He’s always going to be stronger up against weaker figures he can tear through, but going up against cheap squaddies in game 3 didn’t feel like an auto-win like it does with Carnage I.

I think stuff like the general Insane army in game 2 are where he’s going to feel best. Just a lot of strong units in that faction, and Carnage is the whip cream on top. Not a problem in my eyes, but that’s definitely where I think the focus should be in public testing.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Fun! He’s got a great toolkit between the big beefy normal attack and the special attack. I especially like how he plays with Shriek, they’re just naturally a fun pairing and that’s cool to see.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 10th, 2020, 09:45 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good! I'm not reading your insane dice breakdown that's the product of being an insane person. But I will pre-yea for public testing.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 10th, 2020, 12:21 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

pre-yea As well

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 10th, 2020, 12:27 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

pre-yea
Old May 10th, 2020, 02:59 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

pre-yea
Old May 10th, 2020, 04:47 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Thanks for the tests Nobody

I’ll propose we go to the public playtesting ... which i think just pre passed.

My Etsy Store
Old May 10th, 2020, 06:37 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Thanks for the tests Nobody

I’ll propose we go to the public playtesting ... which i think just pre passed.
Unless you nay it, your proposal counts as the 5th yea since you are still a Hero.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library