Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 10th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Blink(Design Phase)

Perhaps make the special similar to super leap, B/c I don't see how it would be thematic for her to not attack. Maybe a 2 attack decrease?

Other than that, I really think this design needs very little work. I'm not absolutely sure about 5 move 5 range, I really don't know the figure. But 5 range is most often associated with a gun or a slightly long range attack. Maybe drop the range one and boost the move one, Just an Idea...
Old August 10th, 2012, 09:36 PM

yummypie is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
“BLINK”
Instead of moving normally, you may reveal the X OM on this card and choose Blink, an adjacent figure, or an adjacent destructible object, and immediately place them on any empty space within 8 clear sight spaces of Blink’s starting position. When a figure, or object starts to “Blink”, they will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Can Blink "BLINK" the marvel ruin or the fortress door?

C3G Books of Index
My Customs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
E=MC^2+3D6
Old August 10th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

As-is, yes, but I think a size restriction is needed for sure so that doesn't occur. Would non-huge work, or would we have to list "Tiny, Small, Medium, or Large?" Though I suppose Large could be left out (and even Tiny, maybe).
Old August 10th, 2012, 09:55 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The wording for Destructible objects is actually not needed. The current DO rules state that any DO with a size designation counts as a figure for all special powers, and the breakable wall and fortress door don't have such a designation. As long as the "or destructible object" part of the wording is removed, there shouldn't be any conflicts.
Old August 10th, 2012, 10:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
As-is, yes, but I think a size restriction is needed for sure so that doesn't occur. Would non-huge work, or would we have to list "Tiny, Small, Medium, or Large?" Though I suppose Large could be left out (and even Tiny, maybe).
I could see either Tiny, Small, or Medium, or "smaller than Huge."

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
The wording for Destructible objects is actually not needed. The current DO rules state that any DO with a size designation counts as a figure for all special powers, and the breakable wall and fortress door don't have such a designation. As long as the "or destructible object" part of the wording is removed, there shouldn't be any conflicts.
Yeah, but I'd still like to see Huge figures taken off of this one, personally, which means some size designation is in order.

But I agree with removing the DO text, as I mentioned on page one.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 11th, 2012, 12:14 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Btw her attack should be called Phase Javelin.
Old August 11th, 2012, 12:43 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good to know!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 11th, 2012, 12:43 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Phase Javelin sounds perfect.

Also, I don't think "BLINK" needs quotes. We didn't use them for BAMF!
Old August 11th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Phase Javelin sounds awesome! I think the restriction for the BLINK should just exclude huge, I really don't think that is a big deal to begin with, it is teleporting, it's not like she's actually carrying them, so theoretically she could teleport Huge figures as well
Old August 11th, 2012, 12:00 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
NAME = BLINK
SECRET IDENTITY = CLARICE FERGUSON

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = REBEL
PERSONALITY = DETERMINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 140-150?

PHASE JAVELIN
If a figure receives at least one wound from Blink's normal attack, you may roll the 20-sided die. Immediately place the chosen figure exactly X spaces away, if possible, where X is the number rolled.

BLINK
Instead of moving and attacking normally, you may choose an adjacent non-huge figure and immediately place Blink on any empty space within 8 clear sight spaces of her starting position. After placing Blink, you may place the chosen figure on any empty space adjacent to Blink. When a figure starts to Blink, they will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Everyone good with this? I'm sure there will still be a few wording tweaks, but I want to see if this is the overall picture that we want for her.
Old August 11th, 2012, 12:16 PM

Looks good. The Blink power probably still needs some wording tweaks, but the direction looks good. (For instance, I'm not sure if "non Huge" clearly prohibits figures without size designations).

Old August 11th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

That will be totally awesome to roll a 20 and send them back across the map.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library