Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 13th, 2018, 11:20 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

This is my first time on this site, but I was referred to here by Superfrog. Who can help me with my custom the Blood Mist Ninjas and here is there the army card that Superfrog me with.
The figure used for this unit is League Assassin from Auggies Heroclix Set. The name and model number is League Assassin Brave and the Bold #004.
The figure used for this unit is League Elite from Auggies Heroclix Set. The name and model number isLeague Elite Brave and the Bold #011.
The figure used for this unit is The Sensei from Auggies Heroclix Set. The name and model number is The Sensei Brave and the Bold #026.

Old September 13th, 2018, 11:21 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Do you need a new version of that card?
Old September 13th, 2018, 11:39 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Do you need a new version of that card?
They seem to be lacking the line of sight. The Blood Mist Ninjas are only invisible if you proc their Smoke Cloud ability. It lacks a hit zone, but thanks for the image, your the best.
Old September 13th, 2018, 11:41 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I noticed that after uploading. Here's a new version.
Old September 14th, 2018, 12:09 AM

Quote:

I noticed that after uploading. Here's a new version.
Thanks, you really helped me with the army card. It was between the Blood Mist Ninjas or the troll custom Skalmad. When it came to an image on their army card, I would make it a vote between the two, but I have no idea on how to do that.
Old September 14th, 2018, 01:08 PM

Here is the troll custom I made Skalmad, hope anyone can me.
The figure used for this unit is a Troll from the D&D set. The name and model number is Skalmad, the Troll King Dangerous Delve #34.
Old September 14th, 2018, 01:31 PM
This is merely a joke.

I found a better figure image and used that instead. Hope you like it.
Old September 14th, 2018, 01:50 PM

Quote:

I found a better figure image and used that instead. Hope you like it.
Thanks, your the best Superfrog, your really caught his good side.
Old September 14th, 2018, 05:07 PM

I made some changes the Blood Mist Ninjas & here is the miniatures and army for them.
The figure used for this unit is League Assassin from Auggies Heroclix Set. The name and model number is League Assassin Brave and the Bold #004.
The figure used for this unit is League Elite from Auggies Heroclix Set. The name and model number isLeague Elite Brave and the Bold #011.
The figure used for this unit is The Sensei from Auggies Heroclix Set. The name and model number is The Sensei Brave and the Bold #026.

Old September 14th, 2018, 05:15 PM
This is merely a joke.

Are you going to try to get more feedback on this unit? If you are, I'd encourage you to wait until you're happy with the final product before getting another card made in the MCC.
Old September 15th, 2018, 05:40 PM

Blood Mist Ninjas

The pre-sov said they will not accept a card with the same sculpt. They want to see other ninjas, the Blood Mist Ninjas are going to remain the same since I have those sculpts. I might use hand ninjas for another ninja army card. It seems that the world of heroscape is lacking in ninja squads. Here are the miniatures & army card for Blood Mist Ninjas.

Skalmad

They like this unit troll custom and the sculpt. It wouldn't be accepted by the SoV or C3V, I did not know that 50+ miniatures was required. When it comes to the SoV or C3V, there is no guarantee that my miniature for my customs are 50+ in availability.
Old September 18th, 2018, 09:34 PM

What can you do with this unique gladiator hero. Here is the miniature and the army card.
The figure used for this unit is Caravan Guard from the Wizards of the Coast D&D Set. The name and model number is Caravan Guard Angelfire #001.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards