Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 19th, 2013, 06:23 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Seattle Game Days

OK, it sounds like we will have 6 for our game day tomorrow. I will be setting up a few maps including head-to-heads, a three person map, a four person map, and maybe a scenario if time permits tonight.

Pizza will be provided for dinner. I have all figures, dice, etc., so you don't really need to bring a thing.

PM or e-mail me if you have any questions.
Old November 23rd, 2013, 10:12 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey O-hippo,

Thanks for the game day last Saturday. We had a great time and it was fun to have my Grok Riders army go 3-1 on the day!

Part of the reason I'm posting here is that I want 'scapers to know that we are still active in the greater Seattle area.

Peace,
Nomad
Old November 27th, 2013, 11:11 PM

We will be doing an informal game day at my place in South Everett/Mill Creek this Saturday afternoon through the evening. It looks like we have 5-6 people at this point. PM me if you are interested and want directions. I have all figures, dice, markers needed and everything else, including C3V/SoV and NWHC.

Sorry, I'm going to have to cancel this. Unplanned obstacles have surfaced.

Last edited by Nomad; November 29th, 2013 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Family Illness

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events