Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 20th, 2011, 11:03 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Re: Seattle - NHSD 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Yes, I noticed. There were a couple of armies with rats/Q9/Raelin. Seems like Roadrage played them the best.

I was just having fun with that post.

The other champ, Remi, went with Krav, Phantom Knights, and ? as his base. He whooped me too.

Remi ran:

Heirloom
Krav Maga
Phantom Knights x2
Sonlen
Otonishi

What's funny is that he built this army in about 15 minutes while we were loading the maps into the car. He didn't have time to create a list of reinforcements to swap in-and-out, and all three of my Isamu's were taken - so he went with Oto.
Old October 21st, 2011, 12:56 AM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Hope that Remi and gang can make it south.
Old October 24th, 2011, 03:50 PM

Thanks again to everyone that made it out to Seattle's Heroscape Day.

The folks at Card Kingdom are willing to host us on a regular basis, so I am hoping to get a monthly game going there.

If you aren't a subscriber to our normal Game Day threads, you can find that here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=31725
Old October 24th, 2011, 10:45 PM

PassiveAssassin has disabled reputation

Thanks Kai, Nomad, and everyone else who helped. It was a great tournament- fun format, excellent venue, and awesome opponents all around!

I went 2-3...
My core army was Cyprien, Sonya, and Marro Stingers x2, with Shurrak, Wyrmlings x6, an Iron Giant, and Marcu as reinforcements.

Two crazy moments-

I won one game using only Cyprien- the Vampire defeated a Raelin-protected Hydra with one Chilling Touch attack. He then proceeded to destroy Raelin and three squads of Microcorp Agents in my opponent's start zone.

In a later game, I was on a lava map with only Marcu and Sonya left on my team. I rolled an 18, which meant Marcu betrayed me. My opponent (wisely) chose to fly him into the lava, and said I should roll a d20 to see if he survived. I said actually HE should roll it, since he was still controlling Marcu, and my opponent proceeded to roll a natural 20 to save him!

- Darren
Old August 7th, 2012, 07:51 PM

It has been a slow Summer for organized Heroscape in Seattle. With work, vacations, and the lack of new releases - we have lost some momentum. But National Heroscape Day is only a few months away, so I wanted to start building up to a big event again this year.

We lost the rhythm of the Third Saturday of the month, but if folks can make that happen I would be happy to start hosting again (or making arrangements with Card Kingdom/Cafe Mox).

If we follow that schedule we'd have:

Saturday, AUGUST 18th
Saturday, SEPTEMBER 15th
Saturday, OCTOBER 20th (National Heroscape Day/NHSD)

Let me know if these dates work for you. We can move to a Sunday if that is better for casual games.

Also, there have been some great fan-made customs in the past year. So for National Heroscape Day and future events, I am going to allow C3V customs as well as a few other customs that we've playtested. So yes - there is some new 'Scape to be had!

Please RSVP for August 18th, and feel free to forward to other 'Scapers to at least get them psyched for NHSD this year.

Peace,

*Kai
Old September 24th, 2012, 03:06 PM

FYI ... created a new thread for Seattle NHSD 2012 information.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...98#post1680698

Tentatively scheduling for November 3rd (Saturday).

Details to come.
Old October 15th, 2012, 11:30 AM

SEATTLE NATIONAL HEROSCAPE DAY 2012
at Third Place Commons Meeting Room in Lake Forest Park, WA.

NOVEMBER 3rd (Saturday)

Third Place Commons
Upper Level, Lake Forest Park Towne Centre (near the Food Court)
17171 Bothell Way NE
Lake Forest Park, WA 98155

This is a return to our original Seattle 'Scapers venue.

First Match: 1:30pm PST

Closing: 9:00pm PST

Here is a link to the format thread: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...98#post1680698

(Sorry for the late start but this is when the venue was available. There is great food available, so we suggest showing up a little early -- grabbing lunch and then being ready to jump in quickly to the Battle of All Time).

Players will provide their own army, of up to 450-points (No Marvel, but C3V and SoV allowed).

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day