Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 28th, 2006, 07:34 PM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
Storage of Figures

I got my first MS and wave 5 had it all out on the Kitchen table (wife likes game so thats ok) and went to clean up the house and I had nothing but a little box to put the figures in, what are you using to keep them cool?

Sorry if this has been talked about before.
Old December 28th, 2006, 07:36 PM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
sorry, not cool as cold haha, but safe and in good shape. I threw away the blisters because there is no way I can remember what went where.
Old December 28th, 2006, 07:39 PM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation
I just use plastic storage bins to store my figures. A big one for the M.s. and a smaller one for the figures and dice and order markers etc.

Captain Qwark for President 08'
Old December 28th, 2006, 07:43 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
currently i hav a gigantic box with all my figs in them. but this really sucks when trying to find everything. i wish i had them seperating by squads and such. perhaps a tool box or somethign like that would be best. cause i can't stand digging through my big box trying to find the last arrow grut or whatever, they need to be more organized. anyone know something that would fix this problem easily and relatively cheaply?
Old December 28th, 2006, 07:52 PM

AlCapwned has disabled reputation
Cardboard sectioning and tape?

-Al
Old December 28th, 2006, 08:00 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Please use search. This is a humble plea. It is not that difficult.

9 Page thread on this very topic
Old December 28th, 2006, 08:06 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Look in the HeroScape General Discussion section started by Hahnarama for "New Figure Case from Stanley." Right now, it's on page 2.

I just purchased one of these (Stanley XL tool organizer) at Home Depot this past week for $20.

I can store: 1 set of uniques and 2 sets of commons for waves 1-6, 1 each of the flagbearers, figures from terrain and large expansions (except for 5 figures), card-sized army cards found here at heroscapers, glyphs, and all 5 dice bags (using a very handy tip from someone -- I forget who -- where I include order markers and wound markers in each bag). There are only 5 large figures that I can't fit into the case, so I'll store those separately.

Even better, the way I have the figures organized follows a logic that makes finding figures very easy for me. For example, all of my humans are on one side of the case. Different types (e.g, romans, samurai) are subdivided with the included dividers.

If I ever decide to expand to 3 sets of each commons, I might have to move some stuff around. I'd probably lose the dice bags and cards, storing those with the 5 large figures.

-David
Old December 28th, 2006, 08:51 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
All hail the Stanley XL tool organizer!!

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old December 28th, 2006, 09:14 PM

Sorry again if this is an old topic. I tried using search and it took so long to pop up the page I hit back as I thought it wouldn't ever come up.
Old December 29th, 2006, 12:40 AM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Here is one of the posts
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...asc&highlight=

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old December 31st, 2006, 04:15 PM

grizz is surprisingly tart
I also store mine in a box but that may change soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion