Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Notices

Old February 25th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Map Discussion Thread

With the preliminaries out of the way,

I propose that we, as a group, decide on the theme for our first map.
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I would like to see an X-men themed map first.

(So it could be used with the upcoming C3G X-Men figures.)

Hmmmmm. I'm sure someone's got one or two laying around somewhere.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Anything more specific, Quozl? Danger Room, Mansion?
Old February 25th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:

Any, really, although I'd personaly like to see something the Sentinels could fit on well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 25th, 2010, 04:17 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Any, really, although I'd personaly like to see something the Setinels could fit on well.
Which version of the Sentinels did C3G end up going with? Large or Small?
Old February 25th, 2010, 04:17 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Here is my Xavier Mansion Map that I created especially for the X-Men campaign, before the master set was canceled. I could change the name to "Mansion X Grounds".
Old February 25th, 2010, 04:18 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Which version of the Sentinels did C3G end up going with? Large or Small?
The large Heroclix version, although the Iron Man action figure is an accepted proxy.

Quote:
Old February 25th, 2010, 04:18 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

We went with the large Sentinels (double spaced).
Old February 25th, 2010, 04:20 PM

I gotta go have dinner with the in-laws, but I am sure that you guys can vote and keep things running without me for the night. Good luck!
Old February 25th, 2010, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Here is my Xavier Mansion Map that I created especially for the X-Men campaign, before the master set was canceled. I could change the name to "Mansion X Grounds".
A great looking map but it brings up a question. Are we looking at maps for two armies of equal value? What are we looking at for starting spaces? Are special rules allowed on maps?

For me, I say no, whatever the mapmaker says, yes.

However, there may be differing opinions.

Quote:
Old February 25th, 2010, 04:27 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
A great looking map but it brings up a question. Are we looking at maps for two armies of equal value? What are we looking at for starting spaces? Are special rules allowed on maps?

For me, I say no, whatever the mapmaker says, yes.

However, there may be differing opinions.
I think each map should be unique unto itself. Some design for normal 2 player, others for 3 players*, etc.

*A great thought would be US Army vs Hulk vs Badguy
Old February 25th, 2010, 04:31 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Like Hulk vs Wendigo with SHIELD and the US Army watching? (to suggest a "bad guy" to fill that role).
Also, Batman versus Joker versus the police (who have been ordered to take Batman in) would be a great one ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios