Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old November 24th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Less then 250 till GC 2018

Hey All,

Just a reminder, he he. What can I say I am ready for GC to come back around.
I had such a blast playing at night against the Orange Mailman doing 1,000 pt. battles, that I want to line up some 1,000 pt battles with Regular &/or CVS customs where half the team is heros, so max 500 in squads - but I want themed armies, not just all the best units.
So keep that in mind if that interests you , and let me know. The open gaming at night is always fun, and it lets me go from 8-10 hours of HS a day to over 12, oh yea.

Plus the Orange mailman has preset super hero armies that absolutly rock, just great premade armies that are really fun. So there are crazy fun options for HS at night.

Game On'

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old November 24th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Less then 250 till GC 2018

Already have our room and it is going to be sweet.

We are considering hosting some events in our room. Would love to play C3G on a city map with some cool themed armies.

Still early though. Buy your badges early this year to be safe.
Old January 4th, 2018, 01:40 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Good to know you are in again, Hendal, because i've already booked our room for 2018.

Game on!!! Cheers!!!!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old January 9th, 2018, 04:37 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

How do y'all have rooms booked already??

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 20th, 2018, 06:33 PM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

I can't speak for tornado but the premium rooms and suites for most of the downtown hotels are not reserved as part of gencon housing. As a result, they can be booked through the proper channels / right contacts.

Old January 20th, 2018, 06:54 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
I can't speak for tornado but the premium rooms and suites for most of the downtown hotels are not reserved as part of gencon housing. As a result, they can be booked through the proper channels / right contacts.
Hmm, how much do those run for?

I've got my badge and plane tickets; still trying to figure out housing.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 20th, 2018, 07:06 PM

Normal price on the one we book ranges depending on time of year and what not but yeah like $500-$600 or more per night. I was told this last time that sometimes that room goes for $900 per night.

Now that is not the price I am paying but it isn't exactly cheap either.

I decline to give more specifics as I do not know whether or not I am getting special considerations and/or if my contact is doing something they shouldn't be doing.

Last edited by R˙chean; January 20th, 2018 at 07:09 PM. Reason: feeling like I've already said too much
Old March 21st, 2018, 08:14 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yea, the Monkey room, will be bringing Teacher Matt along to carry my stuff, add him to the room

Old June 10th, 2018, 02:15 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

51 days till GC, whoop whoop

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con