View Poll Results: What do you think is worse
4th is inferior because you need valiant figures 13 39.39%
10th sucks because of only melee defense 6 18.18%
I dont need minute men when i have... 14 42.42%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 12th, 2011, 09:50 PM

anagrams_are_just_grams Woo who?
4th vs 10th

I was reading the arguments on this site about 4th vs 10, and instead of saying which is better, argue which is worse.
Old April 12th, 2011, 10:15 PM

FOOTBALLDUDE88 is surprisingly tart
Re: 4th vs 10th

I don't need either when I have a Hydra and Rat screen.
FBD88

VOTE FEN HYDRA IN
UBR 2011!! ALL HAIL
FEN HYDRA,
IMMORTAL FEN
HYDRA
Old April 12th, 2011, 10:19 PM

ICEMASTER is surprisingly tart

...Nilfhiem.

As in the words of rednax.What does neg-rep accomplish that a kindly-worded PM can't, besides possibly angering the recipient?
Old April 12th, 2011, 10:54 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

There are many threads dealing with this exact issue. Here is the one I'd go to first.

Anagram, before you start threads, please take the time to search, and please be particularly cautious about starting polls.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 13th, 2011, 10:16 AM

Minnion has disabled reputation

^Isn't this a poll though? The link you provided was just a discussion rather than a poll.

"We are all mad here" ~Cheshire Cat

It is the domain of a geek to seek out meaning in that which seems trivial...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doWOd...elated&search=
Old April 13th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

There have been more than a few threads comparing the 4th and the 10th.

I'm not trying to scare the OP or give him a hard time and I apologize if I came across as critical. When searching, which is a pain in the neck, remember to use the pull-down menu to switch from "search entire thread" to "search titles only," otherwise it won't work.

Carry on.

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; April 13th, 2011 at 10:48 AM. Reason: I'm not sure what adding a poll does that wasn't covered in the other threads... edit 2: Thanks, lefton4ya.
Old April 13th, 2011, 10:38 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

NEW AND IMPROVED -- Unit Debate #2 -- Minutemen Vs. Militia
They Tied. It's like comparing Grannysmith apples to Jonathan apples - some people might like one a little more than the other, other people don't care and woudl rather eat a red delicious apple, or maybe you're in the mood for oranges. There will never be clear winner - play what you like and know what you play.
Old April 13th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
NEW AND IMPROVED -- Unit Debate #2 -- Minutemen Vs. Militia
They Tied. It's like comparing Grannysmith apples to Jonathan apples - some people might like one a little more than the other, other people don't care and woudl rather eat a red delicious apple, or maybe you're in the mood for oranges. There will never be clear winner - play what you like and know what you play.
Thanks for spreading the word, lefton4ya.

I suggest that disscusion of the unit continues there, please.
Old April 13th, 2011, 04:51 PM

anagrams_are_just_grams Woo who?

Sorry to all, but I read a lot of them, but instead of saying what you like say what you don't like, I did search, I just twisted it.
Old April 13th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Searching is a pain in the neck, anagram. Don't sweat it and again, welcome to the site.

And sign up to come to my tournament on 5/21. The link is in my sig; you aren't far away and it's a fun, relaxed group.

= =
Old April 13th, 2011, 05:00 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Searching is a pain in the neck, anagram. Don't sweat it and again, welcome to the site.

And sign up to come to my tournament on 5/21. The link is in my sig; you aren't far away and it's a fun, relaxed group.
I agree. I played heroscape for a while and enjoyed it but when I went to my first tournament it made the game a lot more exciting and interesting. I live in the same area as Dadscaper and he puts together some really great tournaments.
Old April 13th, 2011, 05:39 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anagrams_are_just_grams View Post
Sorry to all, but I read a lot of them, but instead of saying what you like say what you don't like, I did search, I just twisted it.
I assume by twisting it you mean you asked which was worse instead of which was better?

Well, I can interpret the results of the Unit Debate between the two to mean that 25 people thought 10th were worse, and 25 people thought 4th were worse. If someone thinks 4th are better than 10th, they think 10th are worse than 4th.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units