Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old February 3rd, 2008, 12:57 AM
Uniquest Hero and Classic Drafter 2008

Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by funrun
Q10 definitely has potential, but I have done a Q9 before and don't have a "concept" for Q10, yet.
Any plans to post pics of your Q9 repaint?
Old February 3rd, 2008, 02:36 AM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahrma
Quote:
Q10 definitely has potential, but I have done a Q9 before and don't have a "concept" for Q10, yet.
Any plans to post pics of your Q9 repaint?
lol, good point I never did take pics of him! He was only an "enhanced" repaint, not a total redo, so I didn't think enough of him to get the camera out. I'll try to remember when I photograph the next one.

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old February 3rd, 2008, 10:16 AM

Squitter The Spider has disabled reputation
Thorgrim needs a repaint.

Old February 10th, 2008, 11:40 AM
Site Admin

After much inspection of the sculpts of the above requests, I decided to go with the one that had the most need for improvement: Retiarius. Almost everything about the guy was an odd color: the skin, the net, the diaper, the hair. And some details in his sculpt were just painted wrong, for example, he isn't wearing a bone pendant necklace, it's a neck collar with a few chain links so he can be chained to something. He now looks like a gladiator hero: muscular, tan, dirty, bloody, but victorious!

I will try to get my hands on a camera later today.

funrun's HS Repaints
Old February 10th, 2008, 12:42 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Sounds really cool. I'm sure it will look good Funrun. Either way you're pick is fine and I totally agree with that choice. Ill have to see what you did and maybe copy, seeing I have an extra. Anyway hope pictures are up soon. Good job.
Old February 10th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Site Admin

Got the pics up in the first post. A bit disappointed in them though, the colors are better in person.

funrun's HS Repaints
Old February 10th, 2008, 07:46 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Got the pics up in the first post. A bit disappointed in them though, the colors are better in person.
Looks cool enough good job.
Old February 11th, 2008, 03:09 AM

Doustin is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
What human race has yellow-orange skin and white hair?!

Old February 11th, 2008, 06:58 AM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Nice work on the Retster!
Old February 11th, 2008, 08:18 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
The blood on the trident is a very nice touch, funrun (unless it's really raspberry pudding or something!).
Old February 11th, 2008, 05:30 PM
Site Admin

Thanks guys! I guess the bloody and more historically accurate Gladiator probably isn't sexy enough to shoot for first place, eh Rev?

funrun's HS Repaints
Old February 11th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Thanks guys! I guess the bloody and more historically accurate Gladiator probably isn't sexy enough to shoot for first place, eh Rev?
Well, he's no Raelin <smile...it's a gender thing, you know>; but I'd still pick him for a prize without hesitation.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions