Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 6th, 2008, 04:16 PM

Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker
Jack o' Blade's Customs

Alright, last night I decided to make a Wolf hero, because the current one sucks :P

The Anubian Wolves have always been one of my favorite squads, but due to their "leader", I don't think they see as much as use as I think they should. So, here's what I came up with, but I need some help/input on which way to take things... (I'll be making card once I [we] decide on how to do things)

Sirian was the leader of the Wolves in the war, and also one of the first wolves ever, where the Werewolves and the Elves teamed up to defeat the Undead, but when Sirian gave the order to annihilate the Elves after the two species had vanquished the undead horde, it was Khosumet who stole Sirian's leadership. Khosumet had a rivalry with Sirian, and because of it Khosumet wanted Sirian out, for good. He made sure that after this war, Sirian's deeds would become his own. Because of this, it was Khosumet who was credited for Sirian's betrayal, ruthlessness, and relentless acts of terror. Because of this, it was Khosumet was allowed to join Utgar's ranks. Joining Utgar's Army in battle was Sirian's dream, but Khosumet would not let that happen.

Utgar later learned of Sirian by the one and only piece of written document remaining that had the word "Sirian" on it, and then a drawing of a half-man, half-wolf looking figure. And so, he set out to find Sirian, and success was the outcome. After years of worlds not knowing Sirian even existed, he now fights in Utgar's Army. If it wasn't for Khosumet being "Utgar's Grim Reaper", Sirian would have taken him out the day he joined Utgar's ranks, but now, he is to fight along side him. But once he gets his chance, Khosumet will know hundreds of years of rage....

I plan on using a repainted Khosumet figure, unless I can find an actual werewolf-like figure from some other game. I'll put in a picture once I actually repaint him.

Sirian the Forgotten

What do you guys think? Anything and everything would help. Stat changes, point changes, ability changes, anything.

--Thanks in advance
Old January 6th, 2008, 04:21 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Very cool!

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old January 6th, 2008, 08:20 PM

ejacobs1 has disabled reputation
Totally awesome. I played with 4 squads of wolves and the leader (can't remember his name) and I had a good time with them though they didn't do much but get killed. They did tie up my opponents forces though, so that was nice. Could have done more had I activated them sooner to cross the river blocking them. The more wolf leaders the better. I'd love to field a huge army of wolves. We need pack hunters too.

E
Old January 7th, 2008, 04:07 AM

Church Monroe is surprisingly tart
Where's the Jack of Blades fig?

Not an anime fan. Just a Taiga fan.
Old January 7th, 2008, 07:13 PM

Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Church Monroe
Where's the Jack of Blades fig?
Haha. It's funny that you ask that, cause I actually have a rough draft of one in a notebook somewhere 'round here...

He's next

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards