Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old November 7th, 2016, 09:26 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

@chas Do you mean Alamo Drafthouse Cinema? Because they are a staple down this way, and I also saw Dr.Strange there. Their pizzas are first rate, and not just for a movie place. And I think they brew their own beer.
I used to love their Apocalypse Now wings and current favorite is the Hatch Green Chile Mac & Cheese.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old November 7th, 2016, 10:10 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Yep! They had devised interesting mechanisms and architecture to make the idea work practically, and I was impressed! Thanks for the recommendations. They have an amazing display of "junk genre" movie posters, wax heads, and other cool things. Before the feature there were a number of shorts shown on related themes such as the live TV and animation histories of Dr. Strange, scenes from Asian cinema mystic/martial arts, etc.

No one under 17 is admitted, and no talking or texting is allowed during the show. They quoted a very outraged obscene feedback comment from someone who had been ejected, with their own response: "Glad you won't be coming back."

A pal from Austin told me that's where the chain started out.

Last edited by chas; November 7th, 2016 at 10:25 PM.
Old November 9th, 2016, 12:42 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Yep! They had devised interesting mechanisms and architecture to make the idea work practically, and I was impressed! Thanks for the recommendations. They have an amazing display of "junk genre" movie posters, wax heads, and other cool things. Before the feature there were a number of shorts shown on related themes such as the live TV and animation histories of Dr. Strange, scenes from Asian cinema mystic/martial arts, etc.

No one under 17 is admitted, and no talking or texting is allowed during the show. They quoted a very outraged obscene feedback comment from someone who had been ejected, with their own response: "Glad you won't be coming back."

A pal from Austin told me that's where the chain started out.
Yeah lots of them here in Austin. That add in on youtube by the way with the caller. hilarious.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies