Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 4th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!
Official Maps for Filthy's online app?

The link that I've seen provided by Filthy and others for Maps and Figures didn't seem to contain ANY official maps, just custom ones.
Any way to get official maps?
Old December 4th, 2013, 06:28 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Official Maps for Filthy's online app?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
The link that I've seen provided by Filthy and others for Maps and Figures didn't seem to contain ANY official maps, just custom ones.
Any way to get official maps?
I assume by "official" you mean maps from the rulebooks?

I did actually add the third Dungeon Adventure maps in the Official Scenarios section, but other than that, you are correct. Generally, people play on tournament-style maps online, so the database contains a selection of popular maps from the BoV and prominent mapmakers, as well as C3G and HoSS maps added by people in those projects. As the rulebook maps are generally for scenarios and nobody has really asked for them yet, we haven't made any of them.

I probably wouldn't take the time to make the maps myself, but I would certainly add them if someone else made them. If you want to take a shot at it yourself, check out my tutorial for quality top-downs.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; December 4th, 2013 at 06:38 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events