Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old June 19th, 2011, 02:24 AM
Online HS Seasons 5 & 9 Champion

Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby!
Transformers figurines spotted at $3 each~

This was spotted at a SHELL petrol kiosk in my country Singapore, and going at SG$3.90, which translates to about US$3.10! Pretty cool figures with almost similar scale as the rest of the Heroscape figurines too. (Notice how it's from Hasbro too )

Life is short, make a deep impact before you leave. The only question at the end of the day is - Was the world a better place for having had you?
Old June 19th, 2011, 05:01 AM

Lord Dragonix knows what's in an order marker Lord Dragonix knows what's in an order marker
Re: Transformers figurines spotted at $3 each~

Personally, if I ever decide to actually go through with it and create Transformers customs, I would use the actual Transformers toys. The Dark of the Moon toys are slightly smaller than previously released lines, so now deluxe Bumblebee and voyager Optimus are nicely in scale with Heroscape. I've already bought extra squads of Krav Maga and Airborne Elite just in case I decide to go this route.

That said, great find. If these show up in the states, I may feel the plastic crack addiction coming on and acquire these. My poor empty pocket book, why do you hate me?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News