Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old July 20th, 2009, 12:23 AM
has been BANNED

rane336 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Its About Time

i love this way to kill mimring and you can put a forum anywere loll
Old July 20th, 2009, 12:26 AM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Here - let me help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rane336 View Post
omg Oh my God, yall you all think im I'm a an idiot, people!
See - that wasn't all that hard. You even had three usable words in there. Now you try.
Old July 20th, 2009, 12:27 AM
has been BANNED

rane336 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

lol wt everybody thinks im dumb
Old July 20th, 2009, 02:14 AM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
lol wt everybody thinks im dumb
I don't think that everybody thinks your dumb.

They just think your are lazy when it comes to using proper english in this forum.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old July 20th, 2009, 09:13 AM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Can somebody kindly direct this kid to the hangout? It's painfully obvious to me that he(she?) is unwilling to listen to some of the friendly advice offered here.

Seriously rane336, people don't think your dumb, people think that you are blatantly ignoring the whole concept of "posting standards" that the community holds very dearly. You aren't going to make any friends around here by using poor grammar, or by spamming threads in places they don't really belong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rane336
i love this way to kill mimring and you can put a forum anywere loll
Like this right here, even after several people tried to tell you to:
-NOT txt speak and use that fancy shift key
-post in the right spots

Just because you CAN post a new thread in any old spot doesn't mean you SHOULD. I COULD post about how much I love football in the official rules section, but doesn't that really belong in the off-topic forums?

Also in terms of your OP's content, you never really explain WHY you like the army you built against Mimring, or what particular strategy you'd use against him with the build you proposed... I mean ANY army of 400 points has a very good chance of killing the ol' fire breather. The fact that you would "surround him" really isn't much of a plan of attack, it directly applies to just about any situation where you want to take out a target figure.

Again, I don't think you are "dumb" just not posting very well. I Highly HIGHLY suggest you spend some time at the hangout, HeroscapeElfy will help you out big time with your posting structure and placement.

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old July 20th, 2009, 09:19 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_wookiee View Post
Here - let me help.

Quote:
See - that wasn't all that hard. You even had three usable words in there. Now you try.
Hey now, Y'all is valid:
http://cougar.eb.com/dictionary/y'all

But the content is questionable..

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old July 20th, 2009, 10:57 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

And the Hammer Fell

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old July 20th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
Quote:
Here - let me help.

Quote:
Hey now, Y'all is valid:

I hope y'all's as a possessive doesn't become valid any time soon~

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
And the Hammer Fell
Probably because he lied about his age.
Old July 20th, 2009, 01:15 PM

Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
Quote:
Here - let me help.

Quote:
Hey now, Y'all is valid:

But your y'all contains a ' between the y and the a.

Dund is just tricky, that's all.
Old July 21st, 2009, 12:21 AM

GladDragon Woo who?

Just a quick thanks to those who tried re-directing and actually helping RANE336. He's my little brother and indeed has a way to go. I have nothing but respect for you.

For those who instead chose to make fun of him and the situation...I have no respect for you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion