Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 4th, 2008, 01:50 PM

AzurecobaltX is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Buffalo NY Master Set Clearance

I'm in Buffalo for the weekend for a wedding, and I stopped by the Target on Transit Road (it could actually be in Williamsville). They have a number of RotV and SotM for $20 each. I picked up a single SotM, but there are still a good number left. FYI
Old July 6th, 2008, 07:28 PM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker
Re: Buffalo NY Master Set Clearance

Thanks (and + rep) for the heads up.

I picked up two of each, which I expect to give out as gifts (gotta spread the 'Scape).

I think that was the last of the SotM sets but there were approx. 8 RotV sets left. The packages and aisle were marked "Clearance", which is consistent with what's been said recently regarding Target not stocking 'Scape.

Last edited by jedilou; July 6th, 2008 at 09:12 PM.
Old July 6th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I happened to check out quite a few Targets in NH this weekend, and while many of them carried SotM, none had it on sale.

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old July 6th, 2008, 10:17 PM

AzurecobaltX is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'm glad you could take advantage, jedilou (and thanks!). I'm running out of storage space, so I'm trying to cut back on the master sets. Heh.

RobertDD: I haven't noticed any sales at the Targets in my area, either. I'm hoping we'll see some; though I'd rather they keep selling 'scape, it seems the writing's on the wall for Target and TRU, so we might as well enjoy the sales, right?
Old July 7th, 2008, 01:59 PM

J Benjimin has disabled reputation

The Target on Niagara Falls blvd. in Amherst had the master sets on clearance at $27 Saturday. They had 1 or 2 SotM and 7 or 8 RotV. I'll have to check the one here in Niagara Falls this week.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales