Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old June 20th, 2014, 11:47 AM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: MSE - Easy Army Card Creator (V2.5) (New Glyph Cards)

Looks great here!

MSE: Easy Heroscape Card Creation
V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old June 20th, 2014, 12:21 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for the test.
You should correct in the OP, the HQ Basic Side file is only 7.5 MB now (instead of 20+ MB).

DanieLoche.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old July 28th, 2014, 06:44 PM

redamm has disabled reputation

My system recently crashed and after reinstalling all of the files, all of my pictures from previous sets I had created are skewed. In addition, when I try and add a new picture it comes in overblown and nothing like it used to. Now, I had been using the Marvel templates that were originally on the magic set editor site that are no longer there. Is there an easy fix for this?

Deadeye Dan + a natural 20 + my girlfriends maniacal laughing = My commiting suicide.

Last edited by redamm; July 28th, 2014 at 07:14 PM.
Old July 29th, 2014, 12:11 AM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness

In a recent version I did change the aspect ratios of the image fields in order to prevent them from being distorted when changing between different styles. That would mess up the images from older versions when viewed in the newer one, unfortunately. You'd have to re-import the images to fix it - or, you can download an older version from the bottom of the first post.

I don't know why new pictures would look bad. Maybe you could post a screenshot? Is the picture large enough to not have to scale up, and does it have plenty of empty space around the edges?

MSE: Easy Heroscape Card Creation
V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old July 29th, 2014, 09:35 AM

When i get home later I will try one of the older versions. It seems that when I insert a pic, its like twice the size as it used to be when I did so and cant get it to match up even remotely close to what the original pic on the cards were. Thanks for the suggestion of an older version hopefully that will do it but either way I will post later.

Deadeye Dan + a natural 20 + my girlfriends maniacal laughing = My commiting suicide.
Old July 29th, 2014, 12:15 PM

Awesome. I downloaded the 2.4 and everything ended up going back to the right size. I can insert and all of the old files are looking exactly like they were. I didn't take screen shots of how it was looking before I swapped files though. Sorry. Thanks a ton for the help!

Old July 29th, 2014, 12:21 PM

Ok, I spoke too soon. Everything seems to be in order now except all of the marvel, dc, etc logos are gone. I can click on the area to insert them and they show up, but when I click on them it leaves the field blank. Any idea on that one?

Old July 29th, 2014, 01:39 PM

When I try and insert the logo, the console button in magic set editor flashes and gives this :

FIle not found : 'comics/custom/theme_logo_2000_ad.png' in package 'C:\program files (x86)\magic set editor 2\data\heroscape.mse.game'

If you are trying to open a file from another package. use "/package/filenam

Old July 29th, 2014, 01:55 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Look in the data folder for your MSE installation. The path should look something like this:
Magic Set Editor 2\data
Is there a folder named: heroscape-comics.mse-include?
If not, you will need to download the V2.4 Marvel file from the "Older Versions" section in the OP. Extract the folders in that download to the data folder for MSE. This should solve your problem.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 29th, 2014, 02:00 PM

I actually went into the heroscape-mse-master\heroscape.mse-game
folder and added a folder called Comics and copy and pasted the logos. Working like a dream.
Thanks for all of the help. I have made over 700 customs to play with my kids using these templates over the years and easily the best find for me on the internet ever.

Old August 10th, 2014, 12:34 AM

scotland_4 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

On step 5 of the Installation process I am getting "Windows cannot complete the extraction. The destination folder path is invalid. Please specify a different path". Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
Old November 13th, 2014, 11:40 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotland_4 View Post
On step 5 of the Installation process I am getting "Windows cannot complete the extraction. The destination folder path is invalid. Please specify a different path". Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
Same here. I've been mostly vacant from these boards because MSE is on my now dead computer and losing all those files kind of crushed me. I had just completed 60 Glyphs for my Mice and Mystics conversion! anyhoo.. It's time to start again. the itch is too big.

Edit: I'm not even to step 5. I think my error might be with 7zip. I choose the downloaded v2.5 files and hit extract and all of them say they cannot be opened.
Edit2: It wouldn't extract with WinZip either. Says that it is unable to process.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software