Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics
Comics Not Heroscape or Marvel Heroscape.

Old May 22nd, 2010, 10:41 PM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker
Manga Anyone?

-I used the search function the only thread that would have been of any help was 4 years old and only had 4 responses, I didn't want to revive a dead thread-

Okay so Manga is kind of like Comics, but from Japan. I am seeking the
feedback of the community to help me find a good manga. By a total mistake I had stumbled across a video on the "That guy with the Glasses" site (also a very good site) that was promoting Rosario+Vampire. I watched the anime and read the manga and both were so incredibly gripping! (Manga was better though, IMO) I couldn't stop reading, or laughing. Manga does not get around to people's attention other than word of mouth in the USA, sadly. If not for that accidental video find I'd never have heard of Rosario+Vampire The taglines of Rosario+Vampire consist of
Ecchi, Harem, romance, School life, Supernatural, Action, Comedy.

Other mangas/anime of this type that I have seen are:
Love Hina
Tenchi Muyo
Green Green

If you liked any of the above mangas/anime I would highly reccomend you pick up Rosario+Vampire.

Suggestions for any action/adventure or hilarious or romantic mangas? Any and all suggestions would be appreciated. Also, feel free to talk about the different type of mangas but keep spoilers minimal. Making the discovery on one's own is most of the fun.
Old May 23rd, 2010, 01:10 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Manga Anyone?

So you found an old thread on the subject and had something NEW to add to the conversation but you still started another thread?

Old May 25th, 2010, 06:56 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Here are some anime recommendations. Of course, many cross genres:

Action Adventure Anime
Armitage The Third
Bubblegum Crisis 2040
Cowboy Bebop
Inu Yasha
Lupin III
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Outlaw Star
Rouroni Kenshin
Secret of the Stellar Wars

Comedy Anime
Ran Ma 1/2
Tenchi Muyo GXP

Romance Anime
Oh My Goddess
El Hazard
Urusai Yatsura (Lum)
Video Girl Ai

Last edited by chas; May 26th, 2010 at 06:51 AM.
Old May 25th, 2010, 07:26 PM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker

I highly recommend To Love Ru. I did not find it to be a comedy like some describe it as but rather enjoyed the subtleties of the characters.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics