Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old October 13th, 2018, 06:23 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
NYCG4 Games moving to Saturdays!

For 11 years The New York City Gang of Four has been Scaping on Wednesdays monthly. Due to personal schedule changes, we are moving our games to Saturdays for the very first time! So come join us playing every variety of Scape we can think of to play. Each month we rotate Game Masters. That individual then provides us with a custom scenario, which is usually on a large 20 x 30 hex map, for a team or free for all game.

The NYCG4 is Sherman Davies, Chas, Taeblewalker and Kolakoski. We own everything Heroscape, including custom figures and game equipment never originally published by Hasbro. Past games have included Classic games, C3V Customs, Superheroes, and genre recreations such as Star Wars, Tolkien Lord of the Rings, Avengers vs Thanos Infinity Wars, Tomb Raider, and many, many more. We start at noon in Brooklyn Heights, a particularly easy place to reach by car, subway, or Long Island Rail Road.

So if you are in or near New York City, PM me and come join us. If you send me your regular email, you can get a copy of my monthly invitation schedule, including Heroscape and many other board games. This also includes my contact info and directions.

To check the date for the next game, just press on my signature line below for the introductory first post of our huge group thread, which at the end will list the latest update:

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events