Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old May 14th, 2008, 08:59 PM

Rygor is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Super HeroScape

I am a heroscape, pen and paper games, and super hero enthusiest (commonly reffered to as a nerd). Well anyway, there is a download link at http://ryansmods.synthasite.com/ it is a PDF file.. have a look, give it a try and tell me what you think. The file is called Super HeroScape, and to it's not Marvelscape.
Old May 14th, 2008, 09:03 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Super HeroScape

Welcome to the site...looks interesting...I will read it later.

For all of the people leery about clicking a link from a newbie..this one is safe.
Old May 15th, 2008, 01:04 AM

Rygor is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Maybe i should clarify a little bit. Super-HeroScape is a super hero based game. Players take points and custom build their own unique heroes and villains, instead of drafting armies. These characters can be taken from battle to battle, and by implementing a simple experience system, the characters will also grow in power from battle to battle.
The game is usually 2vs1 or 3vs1, with one player playing as a villain and the rest heroes. The vilain players gets to choose the objective, which is simply the scenerio, and the hero players have to stop him.
The game does incorporate regular heroscape figures and cards. The villain players gets to choose 100 points worth of 'minions' for every hero player he is competing against. This is to add balance, and add an extra layer of strategy for the villain player. Although villains are outnumbered they have final say on map configuration, scenerio, and have an army of minions, so it can be a difficult, but fun challenge for the hero players. I used blank heroscape cards, and printed them off for players characters who simply record their information on to it.
Old May 15th, 2008, 01:10 AM

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker

I'll bite. This seems very interesting. Will DL later.

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz
Old May 15th, 2008, 05:26 AM

TheMedic has disabled reputation

I really like the look of this idea. I've printed out the rules so I can try them out when I get home. I will comment back once I've been able to do more than just scan them over.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions