Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Captain America is Better?
Hasbro Captain America 23 38.33%
C3G Captain America 37 61.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 1st, 2012, 11:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Unit Debate #66 -- Captain Americans!

I don't mind seeing this bumped. Gives me a look at the latest poll tallies.

Apparently, 2 out of 3 Scapers prefer C3G Captain America.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 2nd, 2012, 01:34 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I put my vote on C3G cap. Because I think there is more strategy at play when you choose Heroes like this. But I do have to say I think the card gives me issues when I see Abomination or Thanos running around with a little white avengers marker on them. Suffice it to say I only use the C3G cap when my army choice fits the cards mechanics. Nothing says cocky like dropping that 1st order marker on Cap every time.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old October 2nd, 2012, 10:29 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's why I only put Cap together with allies that make thematic sense. But if you have them in the same army in the first place, you're already doing something a bit thematically silly.

Or was the Abomination/Thanos comment more about power level? Because there are definitely nastier combos with Cap than that.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 2nd, 2012, 10:29 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Which reminds me I need to do the others.... once I find the time.

I'll need to start a C3G variant too maybe.
Old October 2nd, 2012, 12:42 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
That's why I only put Cap together with allies that make thematic sense. But if you have them in the same army in the first place, you're already doing something a bit thematically silly.

Or was the Abomination/Thanos comment more about power level? Because there are definitely nastier combos with Cap than that.
No haha, it was not about power level. I have seen some pretty weird team ups in the past so I try and pick my armies based on what I can defend thematically in my head. But never could I ever imagine Captain America handing out Avengers badges to hard core villains.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old October 2nd, 2012, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

No haha, it was not about power level. I have seen some pretty weird team ups in the past so I try and pick my armies based on what I can defend thematically in my head. But never could I ever imagine Captain America handing out Avengers badges to hard core villains.
The way I see it, if he's fighting with them in his army in the first place, he's leading them into battle.

Old October 3rd, 2012, 09:19 PM
Girl (Super)Power!

Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post

But Cap giving them to Villains would work if he were a Skrull again... Sorry had to voice what I know Logan would say.

But I agree the C3G one is great if you play him for the theme. Last time I used Captian America I did use the one. But I had some bad guys on my team so it made the most sense.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's