Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 14th, 2016, 08:49 PM

Bolt_Thrower is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Possibly Very Rare Heroscape Display?

Hey guys! I was scoping out eBay and happened to catch this display for auction. I've only ever seen one before years ago, and it looks pretty cool! Anyone else have any info?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-HEROSCA...YAAOSw~OVWwLwB
Old February 14th, 2016, 09:06 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Possibly Very Rare Heroscape Display?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt_Thrower View Post
Hey guys! I was scoping out eBay and happened to catch this display for auction. I've only ever seen one before years ago, and it looks pretty cool! Anyone else have any info?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-HEROSCA...YAAOSw~OVWwLwB
I know that the person who is selling that item is a) charging way too much for shipping and b) is very close to your own location.

Perhaps you know the seller! First-time poster coincidence?

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old February 14th, 2016, 09:10 PM

Oh no, haha. North Branch is around 60 min from my town. (Although I'm currently in the Twin Cities area attending college.) And yes, the $50 is a bit ridiculous!

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams...
Old February 14th, 2016, 09:11 PM

As for "First-time poster coincidence" I'm not quite sure what you mean, as I am quite new to forums in general..

Old February 15th, 2016, 02:32 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

It's pretty much what it says it is. Back in the day (about 10 years ago now) Toys R Us had a display in the board games aisles for Heroscape. Some people, either because they worked there, or managed to get their hands on it after they took down the display, picked up one of these bad boys. I'm sure some bone heads ended up throwing them away after they were taken down, and there probably weren't a lot more than one per store made in the first place, so they are rare. They are one of the items that is about in the Holy Grail of Heroscape collectibles category. No idea what kind of price they are worth, but yeah that shipping price is a little high.
Old February 15th, 2016, 01:54 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The TRU bubble display is the reason my son and I got into the game. My wife saw it while Christmas shopping (2004) for the kids and decided to buy it. Had she known how much her husband was going to spend in the coming years on it...

I'm tempted to hop in the car right now and drive from Chicago to Minneapolis. Six hours and a tank of gas each way; about $1.50 for a gallon of gas
Old February 15th, 2016, 01:58 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt_Thrower View Post
As for "First-time poster coincidence" I'm not quite sure what you mean, as I am quite new to forums in general..
I was referring to the fact that your very first post on the forum was pointing to an ebay auction for something that is located suspiciously close to you, and the fact that the auction is not someone you know (or, even more inappropriately, your item for auction) is just a coincidence being located so close to you.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old February 17th, 2016, 07:35 PM

Wow, so I guess this is rarer than I thought! It's too bad I'm a bit low on funds at the moment... I'd love to get this for myself!

Old February 17th, 2016, 08:08 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

We are currently passing one of those around to the winner of the main event at GenCon.

weesel99 donated it for prize support in 2014 and won it back in 2015. I suspect it will be the Stanley cup of the event going forward or at least I hope so.

Game creator Craig Van Ness signed the back of it last year.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old February 17th, 2016, 08:44 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Cool idea. Maybe it should be called the "Craig Bubble".
Old February 17th, 2016, 09:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wouldn't a used RotV set and a tube of Kragle be a ton cheaper...

signature
Old February 21st, 2016, 03:23 AM

Sad to see it ends in just a few hours, would have loved to have one for myself..

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades