Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 3rd, 2009, 11:42 AM

ezekiel has disabled reputation
Selling Out

My husband and I have decided to sell our collection. We just don't have room for it anymore or the time especially with a new baby. If you are interested please e-mail us at emgaha@hotmail.com. We would like to sell it to someone in the Tampa Bay, Florida area because it is a very large collection to ship. We are also throwing in the bag that we bought to house the characters. It is mentioned in one of the forums don't remember which. It is a tacklebox/backpack sorta case and it is from Dick's Sporting Goods.

Inventory

4 runes; 10 trees; 4 road path sides; 1 Marvel destructible wall; 12 glaciers; 3 castle doors with locking mechanisms and 3 corresponding cards, (1 castle door is damaged); 63 castle sides, (1 has a broken top piece and one is missing a base); 3 palm trees; 6 bushes; 150 battlements; 3 flags; 66 ladder rungs; 2, 24-hex swamp tiles; 10, 7-hex swamp tiles; 2, 3-hex swamp tiles; 2, 2-hex swamp tiles; 2, 1-hex swamp tiles; 1, 6-hex base for SotM Hive; 34, quickmud swamp tiles; 3, 7-hex tar tiles; 3, 2-hex tar tiles; 3, 1-hex tar tiles; 29 opaque water tiles, 21 sparkly water tiles; 3, 7-hex road pieces from Marvel set; 1, 6-hex base for destructible wall from Marvel set; 7, 2-hex road pieces from Marvel set; 4, 1-hex road pieces from Marvel set; 3, 9-hex road pieces from Castle set; 3, 7-hex road pieces from Castle set; 62, 1-hex Road/Castle Tops from Castle Set; 8, 7-hex lava tiles; 10, 2-hex lava tiles; 10, 1-hex lava tiles; 22 molten lava tiles; 2, 5-hex road pieces from RttFF; 16, 2-hex road pieces from RttFF (1 is damaged); 17, 1-hex road pieces from RttFF; 54, 2-hex deep snow tiles; 24, 1-hex deep snow tiles; 2, 6-hex base pieces for glaciers (1 base is damaged); 2, 4-hex base pieces for glaciers; 2, 3-hex base pieces for glaciers; 6, 1-hex base pieces for glaciers; 4, 24-hex stone tiles; 7, 7-hex stone tiles; 7, 3-hex stone tiles; 19, 2-hex stone tiles; 25, 1-hex stone tiles; 9, 7-hex sand tiles; 6, 3-hex sand tiles; 27, 2-hex sand tiles; 21, 1-hex sand tiles; 12, 24-hex grass tiles; 102, 7-hex grass tiles; 10, 3-hex grass tiles; 30, 2-hex grass tiles; 36, 1-hex grass tiles; 70 wound markers with a red cloth bag; 3 purple experience markers for Bloodlust; 4 gold markers for Rod of Negation; 2 white grenade markers for Airborne Elite Drop; 4 black markers for turns; 21 red markers from Marvel Set; 2 complete sets of order markers from Marvel Set; 4 complete sets of order markers from SotM; 6 complete sets of order markers from RotV with 1 extra "1" and 2 extra "2's" one of the "2's" has a damaged base; 4, 20 sided dice; 35, white "attack and defense all in one" dice; 9, blue shields dice; 10 red skulls dice; 1, Utgar Flagbearer Cloth Bag with corresponding colored 12 dice and 1 20-sider; 1, Jandar Flagbearer Cloth Bag with corresponding colored 12 dice and 1 20-sider; 1, Einar Flagbearer Cloth Bag with corresponding colored 12 dice and 1 20-sider; 1, Ullar Flagbearer Cloth Bag with corresponding colored 12 dice and 1 20-sider; 1, Vydar Flagbearer Cloth Bag with corresponding colored 12 dice and 1 20-sider; 1, mysterious item Artifact yellow glyph; 1, object of power Artifact yellow glyph; 2 glyphs of Mitonsoul; 2 glyphs of Kelda; 2 glyphs of Astrid; 2 glyphs of Valda; 1 glyph of Proftaka; 1 glyph of Ivor; 2 glyphs of Rannveig with 2 corresponding cards; 2 glyphs of Sturla with 2 corresponding cards; 2 glyphs of Dagmar; 5 glyphs of Brandar; 1 glyph of Lodin and corresponding card; 2 glyphs of Gerda; 2 glyphs of Jalgard with 2 corresponding cards; 1 glyph of Wannok; 1 glyph of Ulaniva; 1 glyph of Thorian; 1 glyph of Crencor; 2 glyphs of Erland; 1 glyph of Nilrend; 1 glyph of Oreld

Figures and their Cards (# in parentheses is squad figures)

Aquilla

1 Fyorlag Spiders (3)
1 Sujoah
2 Mohican River Tribe (6)
1 Migol Ironwill
1 Brave Arrow
2 The Axegrinders of Burning Forge *8*

Einar

2 10th Regiment of Foot *8*
1 Marcus Decimus Gallus
2 Roman Legionnaires *8*
2 Sacred Band *8*
2 The Einar Imperium (6)
2 Ashigaru Harquebus *8*
2 Ashigaru Yari *8*
2 Tagawa Samurai Archers (6)
2 Roman Archers (6)
1 Parmenio
1 Crixus
1 Spartacus
1 Retiarius
1 empress Kiova
1 Shiori
2 Izumi Samurai (6)
1 Ninjas of the Northern Wind (3)
1 Tagawa Samurai (3)
1 Kato Katsuro
1 Kozuke Samurai (3)
1 Valguard
1 Hatamoto Taro
1 Kaemon Awa
1 Guilty McCreech
1 Gurei Oni
1 Zelrig
2 Capuan Gladiators (6)

Jandar

3 Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (1 SotM, 2 RotV)
3 Sgt. Drake Alexander (1 SotM, 2 RotV)
2 Knights of Weston *8*
2 Sentinels of Jandar (6)
2 4th Massachusetts Line *8*
2 Templar Cavalry (6)
1 Sir Dupuis
2 Tarn Viking Warriors *8*
1 Eldgrim the Viking Champion
1 Sir Gilbert
2 Thorgrim the Viking Champion
1 Nilfheim
1 Sir Denrick
1 Alastair Macdirk
2 Finn the Viking Champion
1 Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan
1 Kelda the Kyrie Warrior
2 Airborne Elite *8*
2 Omnicron Snipers (6)
2 Dzu-Teh (6)
1 Concan the Kyrie Warrior
1 Zetacron
1 Macdirk Warriors (4)
2 Omincron Repulsors (6)
1 Kumiko

Marvel

1 Silver Surfer
1 Iron Man
1 Incredible Hulk
1 Venom
1 Red Skull
1 Abomination
1 Thanos
1 Captain America
1 Doctor Doom
1 Spiderman

Ullar

1 Elite Onyx Vipers (3)
1 Acolarh
1 Moriko
1 Deadeye Dan
1 Jotun
1 Arkmer
1 Saylind the Kyrie Warrior
2 Aubrien Archers (6)
1 Charos
2 Shaolin Monks (6)
1 Theracus
1 Chardris
2 Syvarris
1 Ulginesh
1 Jorhdawn
1 Emirroon
1 Morsbane
1 Venoc Warlord
2 Venoc Vipers (6)
1 Sonlen
2 Armoc Vipers (6)
2 Warriors of Ashra (6)
2 Protectors of Ullar (6)
1 Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior

Utgar

2 Wolves of Badru (6)
2 Marrden Hounds (6)
1 Sir Hawthorne
1 Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider
4 Zombies of Morindan (12)
2 Grok Riders (6)
2 Heavy Gruts *8*
2 Marro Drudge (6)
2 Blade Gruts *8*
2 Marro Stingers *8*
2 Swog Riders
2 Obsidian Guards (6)
2 Shades of Bleakewoode (6)
2 Anubian Wolves (6)
2 Deathreavers *8*
2 Minions of Utgar (6)
2 Dumutef Guard
2 Deathstalkers (6)
2 Marro Drones (6)
2 Marrden Nagrubs (6)
2 Arrow Gruts (6)
1 Marro Hive
1 Runa
1 Kee-Mo-Shi
1 Khosumet the Darklord
1 Brunak
1 Tor-Kul-Na
1 Krug
1 Su-Bak-Na
2 Grimnak
2 Mimring
1 Deathwalker 7000
1 Deathwalker 8000
2 Deathwalker 9000
2 Zettian Guards (4)
1 Warden 816
1 Tornak
1 Sonya Esenwein
1 Cyprien Esenwein
1 Marcu Esenwein
1 Iskra Esenwein
1 Rechets of Bogdan (3)
1 Isamu
2 Marro Warriors *8*
2 Ne-Gok-Sa
1 Me-Burq-Sa
1 Taelord the Kyrie Warrior
1 Ornak
1 Wo-Sa-Ga
2 Marro Dividers (6)
1 Tul-Bak-Ra

Vydar

1 Microcorp Agents (3)
2 Gorillinators (6)
2 Blastatrons *8*
2 Gladiatrons *8*
1 James Murphy
1 Major Q10
1 Major Q9
2 Krav Maga Agents (6)
1 Laglor
1 Braxas
2 Agent Carr
1 Major X17
1 Dund
1 Otonashi
1 Sudema
1 Nakita Agents (3)

There are 2 Sets that I still need doubles of and will update if I get them they are Kilts and Commandos from Wave 3 and Ticalla Jungle. To have a complete collection I would also need Master Win Chiu Woo and Agent Skahen. We would rather for someone in the Tampa Bay, Florida area to pick it up but we can ship if someone needs us to ship. The price I need to update since we have gotten a whole wave since the last asking price and I will update once I discuss with my husband. I am not willing to split it up because if I do I can almost guarantee that I will get stuck with some characters and end up having to give them away for free. If no one is wanting to buy the entire collection than I will just keep on collecting for now until a later time. It is hard to decide to sell since we have put so much time and effort into getting everything but with 2 young ones it's difficult to find the time anymore. On the job note I was finally able to get unemployment and am still looking for a job.
I have pictures of the set and will add them later.

naboota itchy nub nub- Chewbacca hoo ha

In memoriam of Deannie-April 17, 2007

Last edited by ezekiel; August 20th, 2009 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Completing Inventory
Old July 3rd, 2009, 11:54 AM

Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Selling Out

Gah... drool...

Sorry about your job situation. I'm sure you'll find some eager buyers. Just wish I could be one of them! Moneys... not having... argh...

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons, even death may die.

Heroes of StarWars 'Scape / North Carolina 'Scapers
Old July 3rd, 2009, 12:01 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Aw, that's a shame. well I am sure you'll get plenty of good trades, you have quite the inventory!
email sent

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 3rd, 2009, 12:01 PM

roostertail9000 is surprisingly tart

You WILL find someone to buy it here and if you are open to selling them in smaller groups you could take this to the trade thread.

Boise ID Scaper
Old July 3rd, 2009, 01:38 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezekiel View Post
My husband and I have decided to sell our collection. We just don't have room for it anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
I am sure you'll get plenty of good trades
Great idea, Scotty. Trading for different HS stuff will definitely save space.
Old July 3rd, 2009, 01:49 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezekiel View Post
My husband and I have decided to sell our collection. We just don't have room for it anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
I am sure you'll get plenty of good trades
Great idea, Scotty. Trading for different HS stuff will definitely save space.
You can trade with money right?

Thats what I mean, I didnt mean trading for more scape, my bad,

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 3rd, 2009, 02:17 PM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker

I'd probably be able to send you offers for some sets if they were set up. Otherwise, no go. Just seems like it's a whole lot to sell by itself...
Old July 3rd, 2009, 04:53 PM
Pyro with a G-String

I can't buy the whole lot, I might be able to buy separate sets.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 3rd, 2009, 05:08 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Same here. Smaller sets would probably bring in more for you anyway.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 3rd, 2009, 05:37 PM

Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker

Me too. Smaller sets. I mean, most people already have many of those sets, and wouldn't be willing to buy the doubles.
Old August 13th, 2009, 02:10 PM

ezekiel has disabled reputation

I do have some extra smaller sets new in box if anyone is wanting to purchase them separately. I've got wave 2's Minions and Drones and Minutemen and Wolves.

naboota itchy nub nub- Chewbacca hoo ha

In memoriam of Deannie-April 17, 2007
Old August 13th, 2009, 04:47 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I'd be interested if you decide to part out some stuff.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales