Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old January 15th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
Looking at Selling...

Looking into things I think the time has come. It hasn't moved in over a year... Things are tight in my family and I need a new computer for school that my parents do not have the money for and I am offering to take over some payments to help out as well. I love the game to death, but no one will play with me. I still plan on playing when my college buddies get back for a game or two, but just using their stuff. I have one of everything save for wave four and doubles of some. I have 3 SotM, but gave away one set of figs. 2 RotV, but gave away various figs and such for those too. 4 FotA and one Marvel. Make any offers you want. I'll sell individually or I can do the whole stash if that's what you really want (Although shipping will be a beast.)

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old January 15th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
What kind of prices are we looking at?

R~
Old January 15th, 2008, 09:50 PM

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman
What kind of prices are we looking at?

R~

I figured it roughly in church a few months ago and I have over 1K worth of stuff and ideally I was hoping for a 75% turnaround, but that could be a bit ambitious. PM me about what you want and we can talk prices.

Old January 15th, 2008, 10:56 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
PM me the whole list, of what packs and quantities... and ill see if I feel like offering something for it... I think your in MI too? if so ill come get it maybe look at it first...
Old January 15th, 2008, 11:41 PM

RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby!
$1k is prob a bit much. You might get $750 shipped.... it really depends on what packs you have and how many of each.

Recent clearance sales have spoiled us all, I am afraid. And more desperate sellers.
Old January 16th, 2008, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RageAngel
$1k is prob a bit much. You might get $750 shipped.... it really depends on what packs you have and how many of each.

Recent clearance sales have spoiled us all, I am afraid. And more desperate sellers.

Yeah, I 750 is what I was looking at. I think I'll be lucky to get that at this point in time...

Old January 16th, 2008, 02:37 AM

stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness
How much for your CVN autographed DW9K card...or did you give it away?
Old January 16th, 2008, 07:34 AM

Junge Roman has disabled reputation
Location of the goods? (State)
Old January 16th, 2008, 11:35 AM

Shipping state is Kansas, 67205 to be precise. I still have my CVN Autographed card, but am not sure if I'm willing to part with it...

Old January 16th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wait, what happened to "Help Drumline waste his $250"?

PM Sent!

Grinnell College '16
Old January 16th, 2008, 11:58 AM

djsmith has disabled reputation
Sent PM.

Actually sent 2.
Old January 16th, 2008, 12:45 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
I'll give you $1.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online