Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old May 4th, 2020, 01:38 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

Oooh, I like this. I would love to run the New Warriors.
Old May 4th, 2020, 02:18 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't know the character but is it thematic for him to reach in his pouch and pull out the wrong item?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 4th, 2020, 02:20 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’d assume you know what the glyph is, but your opponents wouldn’t. Maybe that needs to be specified.
Old May 4th, 2020, 07:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I don't know the character but is it thematic for him to reach in his pouch and pull out the wrong item?
There's gotta be a goofy character that mechanic would work well for. Roger Rabbit?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 4th, 2020, 08:14 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
There's gotta be a goofy character that mechanic would work well for. Roger Rabbit?
Old May 4th, 2020, 08:43 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Howard the Duck!!
Old May 12th, 2020, 01:07 PM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
NAME: RED STAR
SECRET IDENTITY: LEONID KOVAR

SPECIES: METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS: UNIQUE HERO
CLASS: TITAN
PERSONALITY: PATRIOTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT: MEDIUM 5

LIFE 6

MOVEMENT: 4
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 4
DEFENSE: 3

RADIOACTIVE ENERGY 12
Red Star begins the game with 3 Red Radiation Emission Markers on this card. Red Star adds 1 to his Movement, Attack, and Defense for each Radiation Emission Marker on this card, up to a maximum of 3. While defending against an attack, if a special power refers to the Environmental Suit special power, it refers to this special power as well. After taking a turn with Red Star, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 12 or higher, you may replace one previously removed Radiation Emission Marker on this card.

IRRADIATED PYRO BLAST SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 3 + Special.
Choose a figure to attack, if the figure is Kryptonian, that figure rolls 2 less dice when defending. Count the number of spaces between Red Star and the defending figure. Add 1 Attack die to each space counted, up to a maximum of 4. After using this special attack, remove 1 Radiation Emission Marker from this card and place that Radiation Emission Marker on the defending figure's card if is a Unique or Event Hero that figure does not have the Enviromental Suit special power and is not a destructible object or Android.

RED SUN EMISSION
A Kryptonian figure with an Radiation Emission Marker placed on it's card or within 3 spaces of of a figure with a Radiation Emission Marker on their card, rolls 2 fewer attack and defense dice and cannot use any special power on its Army Card. After any player takes a turn with a figure that has a Radiation Emission Marker on it's card, remove a Radiation Emission Marker from that card.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
While still a young teenager, Leonid Kovar and his father Konstantin (an archaeologist) investigate a spaceship that has crashed into the Yenisei River; during their investigation the ship explodes. It imbues Leonid with energy and gives him super-strength, speed, and pyrokinesis. Being a Russian patriot who believes in communism, he offers his services to his country and becomes the first official Russian superhero in the DC Universe, taking the name Starfire. A new character named Starfire is on the team at this point, and Leonid subsequently changes his codename to "Red Star". He is one of the heroes that assemble to fight the Villain War in Crisis on Infinite Earths, although his politics cause friction with both Hawk and Negative Woman, a Soviet defector.

Red Star is empowered by unknown alien energies that have caused chain reactions within his molecular structure, altering his physical abilities and reflexes. Over time, these abilities have changed and he has developed from merely having augmented strength and speed to being equipped with an array of different powers. Red Star's abilities include superhuman strength, speed, invulnerability, and endurance. Red Star can also morph into a form that is composed of fire-like energy that allows him to form and redirect energies as well. It seems his powers have the same effect on Kryptonians as his namesake, as he uses them against Superboy-Prime during the Sinestro Corps War.

Last edited by Zakizzryn; May 24th, 2020 at 07:34 PM.
Old May 12th, 2020, 01:08 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

You left off Flying and Super Strength, but I'm flattered you consider my assistance great. I like where we ended up.

EDIT: I also didn't realize he was a Titan at first. Superboy is not going to want to work with him.
Old May 12th, 2020, 01:09 PM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
You left off Flying and Super Strength, but I'm flattered you consider my assistance great. I like where we ended up.
Edited lol thanks for the look out there haha
Old May 12th, 2020, 03:23 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

I am starting to get back into heroscape and want to nominate my unit for the next public design voting bracket. Any input on what could be fixed in this design?

NAME = THE OCTOPUS
SECRET IDENTITY = VICTOR OCTAVIUS

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = RULER
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 250

EXTENSIVE REACH
Before moving, you may choose one figure within 3 clear sight spaces of The Octopus. Place the chosen figure on any empty space within one space of its current location. Units targeted by extensive reach do not take leaving engagement attacks.

GRIP OF THE OCTOPUS
If the Octopus rolls a skull against a small or medium figure leaving an engagement with him, that figure may not leave the engagement with the Octopus this turn.

INK SPEW 11
After moving, before attacking, you may choose one figure within 3 clear sight spaces and roll the 20-sided die.
  • If you roll 1-11, there is no effect.
  • If you roll 12-17, subtract 1 from the target's next attack or defense roll.
  • If you roll 18+, subtract 2 from the target's next attack or defense roll.

Possible Figure:

Bio:
Victor Octavius was an Italian baron who was found ill with the plague. He was set to find a cure, so he held Henri Pym's wife captive for him to make a cure. Pym needed the blood of a "witchbreed" in order to make this cure. Norman Osborne told Pym about Peter Parker, also known as the spider. Previous attempts to cure Victor led to a mutation from an octopus. Victor grows tentacles and becomes more agressive in his needs. Pym draws blood from Peter to make this cure. When Pym finishes the serum, Victor believes that he is meant to be in this form and smashes the beaker against the ground. Victor is pent up fighting the Spider and does not notice the giant Henri Pym appearing from the sea. Pym tried to lick up the serum, not wanting it to go to waste, in doing that he made himself giant. Pym got his revenge and crushed Victor under his foot.

Last edited by AlexH12; September 2nd, 2020 at 03:39 PM.
Old May 12th, 2020, 03:52 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Only Allies and other group members can have their designs nominated and you'll need to complete a few playtests to join the group as an Ally.

I'm not sure why this character deserves to be over 400 points. I think 5 spaces reach on the first power is a LOT. And having an attack boost and a defense reduction on the same figure is too much as well.
Old May 12th, 2020, 03:57 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

I was helped by others(I was working on this sometime in early November) and they were saying for it to be in the 400 point range. I think that the abilities could be powered down a bit. Also, thanks for letting me know about the design nomination clarification.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy