Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old June 26th, 2018, 09:38 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
2018 Thursday Night Classic

This event will take place during Open Play on Thursday night, 9 PM, at Gencon.

To play in this event, bring an army of at most 490 points. A maximum of 18 figures can be placed at the start of the game.

The format for each game is kill 'em all, however, before each game there will be a reverse draft:
  • Begin with a dice-off. The winner of the dice-off chooses one of the armies (theirs, or their opponent's) and says they want to play with that army.
  • The loser of the dice-off either agrees to let the dice-off winner play with that army, or removes at least one figure from that army and says they want to play with it.
  • The players go back and forth, removing additional figure(s) from the chosen army each time, until one player passes and lets the other player use it.
  • The player who passes plays the army that was not chosen in the first step (at full strength).
Fine print:
Spoiler Alert!

We'll do a brief demonstration of reverse draft before the first round. Even if you can't follow it above, it's very simple once you've seen it done once
Old June 26th, 2018, 11:17 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: 2018 Thursday Night Classic

I’m doing the opposite of what I did last time: I’m bringing Deathwalker 7000, Hatamoto taro, Acolarh, 1x Obsidian Guards, 1x Marro Drudge.

Oh, and btw I’m going to Gencon
Old July 3rd, 2018, 02:42 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I Can Make It Worse

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I’m doing the opposite of what I did last time: I’m bringing Deathwalker 7000, Hatamoto taro, Acolarh, 1x Obsidian Guards, 1x Marro Drudge.

Oh, and btw I’m going to Gencon
You're not at the floor yet. Drop Obsidians, Drudge, 7k and put in the Hive, Rechets, and a Sahuagin. ~_^

~Dysole, familiar with how to play junk
Old August 1st, 2018, 07:26 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

William and I are entering.

Thanks for hosting again.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 01:43 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Congrats to ISB3 on the event win. He defeated vegie in the finals. As of a couple hours ago ISB3 was undefeated on the weekend; pretty impressive. Grumble grumble calling time on myself and losing on points with 2 wrymlings and 2 squads of Brutes against ISB3's Kato and Retiarius

I'll post full results soon. It was a great event and great turnout for a late night event (14 players, with 12 of them sticking around through midnight).
Old August 6th, 2018, 12:20 AM

I'm currently missing the results cards for Gabriel, @infectedsloth and @Major Q23 (and the result of their game in the last round).

Armies and places:

1) ISB3 4-0 (Ashigaru Harq x2, Ashigaru Yari x2, Kato, Retiarius)
2) Vegietarian18 3-1 (Emirroon, Ulginesh, Jorhdawn, Arkmer, Chardris, Kyntela)

T-3) dok 2-1 (Raelin, Deathreavers x1, HSB x2, RedW x2, BlackW x2, BlueW x2, WhiteW)
T-3) Dysole 2-1 (EOVs, Nakitas, Eldgrim, Heirloom, Marro Drones x3
T-3) Major Q23 2-1 (??)
T-3) viideosayg 2-1 (Axegrinders x3, Arrak, Arkmer, Chardris, Emiroon)

T-7) capsocrates 1-2 (Deathreavers x2, HSB x2, Kaemon, Eltahale)
T-7) Chris Perkins 1-1 (Cyprien, Mezzos x5, Isamu)
T-7) Infectedsloth 1-2 (HSB x2, Cutters x2, Minions x1, Arkmer, Raelin)
T-7) Mr. Chompie 1-2 (Nakitas, G-Nators x4, Otonashi)
T-7) Sawyer 1-2 (Raelin, Romans x2, Roman Archers x2, NGS, MDG, Isamu)
T-7) Zeekthefreak 1-2 (Raelin, Spartacus, Capuans x3)

T-13) Gabriel 0-3 (Cyprien, Wyvern x2, Spiders x1, NGS, Otonashi)
T-13) Wookie 0-2 (Cyprien, Sonya, Hawthorne, Dumutef, Death Knights x3)

Last edited by dok; August 9th, 2018 at 10:17 PM.
Old August 8th, 2018, 04:19 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I went 1-2.

I played HSB x2, GC x2, Minions x1, Arkmer, Raelin

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con