Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 5th, 2016, 11:52 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Arrow '~** C3G Lottery **~'

WELCOME TO THE C3G LOTTERY!
Each month, you may enter the C3G Lottery via your points. Every Ally is allowed to enter. If you have some excess points you'd love to burn, you can cash them in here and gain a ticket to enter to win the monthly prize. Currently, here's some potential prizes to win from month to month:

Unreleased Card
Points Jackpot
Completely New Card Art Specifically Designed for You

The Prize for June is...Unreleased Card

-------------------------------------------------------------
How does it work?
Each month, we'll start a new Lottery spanning from the 1st of the month, to the last of the month. On the last day of the month, we'll have a Lottery drawing of all who entered. The winning ticket wins the prize for that month!

How does one enter?
All you have to do is subtract a point for a ticket, and post in here that you are entering. That ticket will be entered in a pool with any other tickets, and the selected ticket WINS!

Can one enter more than once?
Absolutely! What better way to stack the odds into your favor?! For each ticket you purchase with a point, you get 1 entry. So if you cash in 5 points, and your fellow Ally cashes in 1 point for an entry, you have 5x the odds to win! Now go get yourself some points and start cashing in!

Can you show me how to do it?
An example of how to play:
I'd like to cash in 3 points for 3 tickets. (making sure to bold your entry to ensure it is accounted for)
You can also cash in 1 point for 1 ticket, then come back again later and cash in another point for another ticket. You don't have to get them all at once. Just make sure to post them separately, so they aren't missed!
I will then keep a running total in the SP of all entries for the month as they come in, so you can see your odds, and do your best to keep them in your favor.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Have fun!

Last edited by Arkham; June 8th, 2016 at 02:10 PM.
Old March 5th, 2016, 11:52 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: '~** C3G Lottery **~'

June Ticket Running Total:
  • Xael - 3 tickets

Past Winners:
April '16: fret_gurglo
March '16: fret_gurglo
May '16: fret_gurglo

Last edited by Arkham; June 3rd, 2016 at 09:32 AM.
Old March 5th, 2016, 12:35 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Interesting! Hopefully it attracts some public spending. I'll get the ball rolling by cashing in 2 points for 2 tickets.
Old March 5th, 2016, 12:41 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sounds like fun. Cashing 3 points for 3 tickets

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old March 5th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool idea. Looking forward to seeing how it goes.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 5th, 2016, 01:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Is the unreleased card they win random or chosen from a short list?
Old March 5th, 2016, 01:55 PM

Good question. I'll give them a list of 3 options.
Old March 5th, 2016, 04:06 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Do I have any points?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 5th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Do I have any points?
Have you done any testing for C3G or taken any pictures that were have used? If so, you may. If not, check out the playtesting thread! The rewards for testing just keep getting better and better!

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old March 6th, 2016, 11:09 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

-5 points, going all in baby!

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 7th, 2016, 09:55 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
BTW...do you have a post in the rewards thread with your points. I think we looked for it recently and couldn't find you. We know you have some just not how many.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 7th, 2016, 08:20 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
BTW...do you have a post in the rewards thread with your points. I think we looked for it recently and couldn't find you. We know you have some just not how many.
Looks like he's here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy