Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old January 4th, 2013, 09:53 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: REVAMP-Black_Charos's pictured PtV battle reports ~new 1

Well I'm glad that you finally got back into these gives me a reason to come back to the battle reports section.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old January 4th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Well I'm glad that you finally got back into these gives me a reason to come back to the battle reports section.
Thanks . I'll post the report tomorrow and the preview for another. I'm expecting a large shipment of C3V figures to arrive tomorrow, so you can expect to see more of that.

Glad you like them .
Old January 5th, 2013, 12:49 AM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

0-0

I'm going with Chazz.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old January 13th, 2013, 02:32 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

bump?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Quote:
Thanks . I'll post the report tomorrow and the preview for another. I'm expecting a large shipment of C3V figures to arrive tomorrow, so you can expect to see more of that.

Glad you like them .

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old January 13th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
bump?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Quote:

Glad you like them .
I'll try to get the new report up soon, I just haven't had much time lately.
Old July 9th, 2014, 02:18 AM
Titleless

Re: 16 Army Tournament- Guess the Victors!

Hey! In about 2 weeks, my younger brother and I will be playing a series of games in a single-elimination tournament-style type of format, using 16 premade armies. Below is the bracket we will be using (all seeds were randomized). All maps will be chosen by me, and will include several of my own make, and some from the boards here. As to who plays which team in each matchup, a dice roll will determine it. I'll be writing short reports for each of the battles, and including some pictures of them as well.

First Round Matchups below. Works like a normal bracket, winner A faces winner B, winner C faces winner D in round 2, and so on.

A
16. Throwback Orcs
VS
1. Raiders of the Under-Dark

B
5. Birds of a Feather
VS
7. Brothers in Arms

C
12. I Grok the Groks
VS
8. Demons 'N' Necromancy

D
4. Dream-Chasers
VS
9. Ninja Nonsense

E
15. Better off Eaten Anyway
VS
6. A "Stinging" Feeling

F
2. Can't Touch 'Dis
VS
11. The Littlest Dragons

G
3. Elf Pods Forever
VS
13. Raelin Would Be Better

H
10. Enthralled
VS
14. Jack of All Elements

Armies-
Spoiler Alert!

The rest maps will be up sometime next week. Some of the first round games will be played starting Friday the 18th. If anyone wants, they can post their predictions for the winners of these games now, or, can wait a while, closer to the deadline. The first round will be played on my map, Khione's Rampart (spoiler below)! I'll keep track of who gets the most right, and post the results after each round, if there's enough interest. Happy 'scaping, and good luck on your guesses!

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Black_Charos; July 9th, 2014 at 12:27 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports