Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 5th, 2009, 09:04 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: 30 Days

Step 1. Get checked in
Step 2. Head to Ram for a ButtFace
Step 3. Head to Hall for set up

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old August 5th, 2009, 09:06 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post

Have one for me Ry
Old August 5th, 2009, 09:07 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafleurhero View Post
83 sounds great. I had been told that it was usually hot and humid there, even though 83 is a bit hot for me, it's not too unbearable, even if it is humid. I well be there around noon on Wedsnday, so I probably could help with some setups, however it's also my first time attending and I want to really get settled in above all. Also was hoping for a game of Arkham horror Wednsday night, still if someone picks me up at the airport around 12:30 I could help with the setup until the others arrive for Arkham horror. I think otherwise my ride from the airport won't be there till later and I'll either have to wait for him or pay a cab or something.
Where exactly did you want to set up Arkham Horror? I think Kathy and I might be down for that, as long as we give priority to setting up Heroscape.

Old August 5th, 2009, 09:09 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post

Have one for me Ry

I'll bring you home a growler.

Old August 6th, 2009, 02:56 AM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lafleurhero View Post
83 sounds great. I had been told that it was usually hot and humid there, even though 83 is a bit hot for me, it's not too unbearable, even if it is humid. I well be there around noon on Wedsnday, so I probably could help with some setups, however it's also my first time attending and I want to really get settled in above all. Also was hoping for a game of Arkham horror Wednsday night, still if someone picks me up at the airport around 12:30 I could help with the setup until the others arrive for Arkham horror. I think otherwise my ride from the airport won't be there till later and I'll either have to wait for him or pay a cab or something.
Where exactly did you want to set up Arkham Horror? I think Kathy and I might be down for that, as long as we give priority to setting up Heroscape.
Well, that won't up to me, I don't have Arkham Horror, I've just been talking to several people that are interested in playing it and Wendsday night and Sunday night are about the only times that would be possible. I know Drumline(numbers) was going to bring it and I think the expansion to, but we don't have a for sure about playing that one yet. Both people I'm sharing a room with are interested so our hotel is a possibility, although we are closer to the airport than the convention hall. I don't really care where we play as long as I can get back to my room that night and as many people as want to play get the chance. I'd gladly dedicate to setting up just to play it. Most likely what I will do is since setup isn't until 3 I will go to my room first and unpack and coordinate from there, I'm pretty sure I will have no problem being at the set up at 3.

On a side note, there has been alot of talk about drinking on here. I don't drink but have no problem being a driver for those that are. I don't want to just sit around Applebee's doing nothing while others are drinking though. I came to play games.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con