Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old July 28th, 2009, 11:04 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
'Scaper94's Battle Reports

I was just playing myself, and it was down to 2 Marro Drones on one team, Mimring, DW9k, Sonlen, Charos, and Realin on the other team. The 2 Drones took out Charos, who had only 2 lives left. One of the Drones died of Charos' counterstrike. The remaining Drone killed the full-health Mimring, and put 4/6 wounds on Sonlen! What an awesome run!

Also, about 2 days ago, a single squad of Anubian Wolves killed Jotun, 2 squads of Venoc Vipers, Venoc Warlord, 3/4 MacDirk Warriors, Thorgrim, and a few other units. They killed a total of about 700 pts, Rollong a 20 about 4-5 times. There is only one way to describe it:

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old July 28th, 2009, 11:09 PM

Blazemane has disabled reputation
Re: 'Scaper94's Battle Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Also, about 2 days ago, a single squad of Anubian Wolves killed Jotun, 2 squads of Venoc Vipers, Venoc Warlord, 3/4 MacDirk Warriors, Thorgrim, and a few other units. They killed a total of about 700 pts, Rollong a 20 about 4-5 times. There is only one way to describe it:
The wolves are awesome. Though, I can never seem to get them to work that effectively.

Look, I'm sorry, but if you don't have the commom sense to be afraid of the Marro Warriors, someone's gonna have to teach you a lesson in humility, and it's probably going to be them who do it.
Old August 9th, 2009, 10:12 PM

hobosock is surprisingly tart

When using the wolves, there's a lot of chance involved (obviously). I have issues rolling the D20 as well. But, when the dice roll your way the wolves destroy.

I had a pretty good run with the Airborne Elite just yesterday. I dropped them up on a wall and had a couple of great grenade tosses (my opponent was using mostly squads). I also was able to use their great range to take out his MQ10 before he could even use him.
Old August 10th, 2009, 08:03 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazemane View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
The wolves are awesome. Though, I can never seem to get them to work that effectively.

Agreed.

~Gorthan, who enjoys running all four of his Anubian squads at once.....

Your curiosity will be the death of you....

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports