Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old October 16th, 2011, 07:16 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
(Plans Decided)

I already have the hyatt place keystone booked from the 14th to the 20th. Days can be dropped as needed. I am looking to go early to help with set up at the heroscape tables wednesday night. I will likely be leaving sunday night, but may leave monday morning. Either way, I have a sibling who gets me a discount at this location. The room that can sleep 3 (or 4, I sleep on the floor all the time) This also gives us free breakfast, which has all the stuff for a good start to the morning. You can always order food any time of the day. Lastly, it is a bit north of the downtown, but there is a bus system, taxi, and rent a car. All affordable due to the cost of the hotel.
If you are interested in this please PM me.
If you have other plans but need a body, let me know, I can always cancel my reservations.

I got my plans all sorted out now.

Last edited by chief; April 9th, 2012 at 03:17 PM.
Old December 16th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: 2012 need a roommate(s)...

I have a friend who is looking to come down for just two days. I think he would be interested. Only thing is he snores terribly and earned the nickname "Buzzsaw" at GC 2010.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 8th, 2012, 06:56 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: 2012 need a roommate(s)...

I actually have figured something out. Sorry.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con