Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old January 5th, 2024, 10:41 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G2.0 Index of released Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyperkins13 View Post
Hi there
Just looking at the new game format that you guys have created and looking to give it a go.
Do we have a Custom card print option like in version 1.0 - The X Minus 2 Card Printer

I see some templates but can we drag and drop to choose which characters to fit on a print page ?
Thank you
I do wish such a thing existed but I personally do not have the ability to create such a thing. I do it in photoshop manually and that is the sheets that have been posted.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 5th, 2024, 02:16 PM

Lord Zed knows what's in an order marker Lord Zed knows what's in an order marker Lord Zed knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Hi there
Just looking at the new game format that you guys have created and looking to give it a go.
Do we have a Custom card print option like in version 1.0 - The X Minus 2 Card Printer

I see some templates but can we drag and drop to choose which characters to fit on a print page ?
Thank you
I do wish such a thing existed but I personally do not have the ability to create such a thing. I do it in photoshop manually and that is the sheets that have been posted.
Same, but I do it in powerpoint, because I don't know about photoshop.
Old January 6th, 2024, 03:34 AM

pollyperkins13 is surprisingly tart

Yes thank you, managed to work it out and got 8 on a page.
We had some high quality photo paper, and they have printed out beautifully.

We had a 1000 point game last night, 2 players vs 2 players.

It was such a good game !!!
You have all done a fantastic job on this new version.

Dr Fate had a great game (his Twist of Fate 13 roll proving very useful in healing Aquaman's failed WaterBearer healing power)
Also worthy of mention was Scarlet Witch (Chaos Bolts and Ressurection all working well, as was her Magical Defence)
The Fantastic 4 started very well, gaining central position early, but once Invisible Woman died the rest fell quite quickly.

New cards took a while to get used to, but we all agree that we now like them very much.

Thanks for all the hard work that's been put in !!!
Looking forward to more releases
Old January 6th, 2024, 10:27 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thank you very much for taking the time to post that. Positive feedback like that helps us sustain our excitement to keep going strong.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 6th, 2024, 11:11 AM
A Man of Taste

Added info in the second post to track revisions that may come up. Not sure the best place to link from in the Welcome thread but at least we have the info in one place for folks to see.

Old January 6th, 2024, 11:41 AM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!

Awesome! Thank you.
Old January 6th, 2024, 11:56 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by isherlock99 View Post
Awesome! Thank you.
Sorry it took so long to realize we didn't have it already.

Old January 6th, 2024, 12:37 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool. Do you sleeve your cards?
Is that paper heavier stock?

Quote:
Yes thank you, managed to work it out and got 8 on a page.
We had some high quality photo paper, and they have printed out beautifully.

We had a 1000 point game last night, 2 players vs 2 players.

It was such a good game !!!
You have all done a fantastic job on this new version.

Dr Fate had a great game (his Twist of Fate 13 roll proving very useful in healing Aquaman's failed WaterBearer healing power)
Also worthy of mention was Scarlet Witch (Chaos Bolts and Ressurection all working well, as was her Magical Defence)
The Fantastic 4 started very well, gaining central position early, but once Invisible Woman died the rest fell quite quickly.

New cards took a while to get used to, but we all agree that we now like them very much.

Thanks for all the hard work that's been put in !!!
Looking forward to more releases

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 6th, 2024, 01:22 PM
A Man of Taste

I've also had a lot of luck with printing on card stock and then running the sheet through a laminator a couple times before trimming and then running them through again after cutting.

It's what we used at Con and they are still holding up

Old January 6th, 2024, 04:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Thanks for posting the updates list!

It would be great to have an X-2 type set up for the new cards, but I don't think creating one is in any of our teams skill set.
Old January 14th, 2024, 11:57 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Noticed Enchantress is listed at 330 here but should be 320.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 15th, 2024, 12:59 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Noticed Enchantress is listed at 330 here but should be 320.
Fixed

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape