Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old August 25th, 2017, 03:29 PM

canadascape is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
where to buy figurines for customs?

Good day all,

I've reached that point where I want to start making my own customs, I have a few already, but I'm looking to make more. Does anyone know of a good online store that sells figurines that are relatively Heroscape sized?
I live in the middle of nowhere so unless it's Michaels Online stores are the only option.

PM me or post in the comments so everyone'll see. Either way I'd appreciate the feedback!
Old August 25th, 2017, 07:15 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: where to buy figurines for customs?

I've bought the majority of my customs from Troll and Toad (http://www.trollandtoad.com/). In fact, I should have a package arriving from them in a day or two. I've always had good experiences with them. Although I'm not sure how much shipping would cost to Canada.
Old August 25th, 2017, 09:03 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

There are also
Coolstuffinc.com
Miniaturemarket.com
Auggies games
I use coolstuffinc and miniature market the very most. I have been buying from them for at least 8 years now.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 26th, 2017, 07:44 PM

gibby64 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Anyone have some empty bases. single and double .... That they'd like to sell? Or point me in the direction to some... Thanks! Rebasing some confrontation stuff.
Old August 27th, 2017, 11:56 PM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker

I actually get quite a bit of mileage from plain old ebay, albeit only for figures I can't find cheaper elsewhere.
The War Store generally has solid prices.
And I'll second TREX's recommendation of Cool Stuff Inc. Their selection feels a bit limited sometimes, but they have $1 USD shipping on minis-only orders, and a decent loyalty program.
Old August 28th, 2017, 07:10 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
I've bought the majority of my customs from Troll and Toad (http://www.trollandtoad.com/). In fact, I should have a package arriving from them in a day or two. I've always had good experiences with them. Although I'm not sure how much shipping would cost to Canada.
The shipping to Canada is not so bad. I'm in toronto and almost only use troll and toad. Recently miniture market switched there shipping program to Canada and it is somewhat better.

Have not found a good canadian supplier of minis but Meeplemart in toronto has lots of boxed stuff. for board gamed in general 401games is your best bet.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old August 28th, 2017, 12:42 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Check out the Links to all Heroscape Websites and Online Stores, for which the sites there also sell other miniatures besides herosape. Also by MtG:Arena of the Planeswalkers where right now you can get 75 figures in the 3 sets for less than $20. If you want to by Custom Heroscape figures that groups have already designed, see the following spreadsheets that have direct links to online stores, as well as card threads/images on Heroscapers:
Old August 29th, 2017, 07:41 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I started with Auggies and never had an issue so that's where I get most of mine.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; August 29th, 2017 at 07:42 AM. Reason: But I only really play Heroscpae and Bloodbowl.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion