Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 25th, 2012, 01:30 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Professor X

Yea, A3n redid this card, but without a SP here he probably had to retype it all. Make sure we remind him when he returns to correct this.
Old February 28th, 2012, 08:37 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
I don't know if this has been brought up before (sorry, didn't go through the 27 previous pages), but "Telepathic" is spelled "Telpathic" in the text for Prof X's "Telepathic Blast Special Attack".
Fixed. Great pick-up.
Old April 14th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received

Classic:
  • N/A
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:Synergy Benefits Offered

Classic:
  • N/A
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:
Old April 30th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Did we say we were changing all the "X" OM powers to say "an "X" Order Marker" instead of "the "X" Order Marker"?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old April 30th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I'll go with whatever you say on that SirG, though I would prefer to change it to "an".
Old April 30th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think we only made the change when we wanted the power to be able to trigger more than once with Loki. I don't think anyone felt that was needed here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 17th, 2015, 11:33 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

The wording on Psychic Defense X is a bit odd if you do any self-attacking. Currently, you can trigger it when one of your own figures attacks another one of your figures (which isn't common, but figures like Fantomex and Malekith can force it), but then the wording at the end says "the opposing player's turn immediately ends". Obviously, if your opponent isn't taking a turn, then ending their turn has no effect, but it's still odd (and also odd in a 3+ player game, considering there is more then one "opposing" player). Similar to the change for War Machine, I recommend inserting an "opponent's" into it to keep it consistent with other defensive powers, and then reworking the last line to match:

Quote:
PSYCHIC DEFENSE X
Once per round, if Professor X or any friendly figure within 3 spaces of Professor X is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Mental Shield special power, and at least 1 skull is rolled, you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card. After revealing the "X" Order Marker, that opponent's turn immediately ends and the attacked figure receives no wounds.
The text in navy blue is also a bit odd; nowadays we use the simpler "if you do" wording.

Thoughts? ( @Karat , @SirGalahad , @johnny139 , @TrollBrute )

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Last edited by Viegon; June 19th, 2015 at 07:59 PM.
Old June 17th, 2015, 12:02 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
The wording on Psychic Defense X is a bit odd if you do any self-attacking. Currently, you can trigger it when one of your own figures attacks another one of your figures (which isn't common, but figures like Fantomex and Malekith can force it), but then the wording at the end says "the opposing player's turn immediately ends". Obviously, if your opponent isn't taking a turn, then ending their turn has no effect, but it's still odd (and also odd in a 3+ player game, considering there is more then one "opposing" player). Similar to the change for War Machine, I recommend inserting an "opponent's" into it to keep it consistent with other defensive powers, and then reworking the last line to match:

Quote:
PSYCHIC DEFENSE X
Once per round, if Professor X or any friendly figure within 3 spaces of Professor X is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Mental Shield special power, and at least 1 skull is rolled, you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card. After revealing the "X" Order Marker, that opponent's turn immediately ends and the attacked figure receives no wounds.
The text in navy is also a bit odd; nowadays we use the simpler "if you do" wording.

Thoughts? (@Karat, @SirGalahad , @johnny139 , @TrollBrute )
For the color impaired among us could you highlight the Navy portion as I am not seeing it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 17th, 2015, 12:06 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

Quote:
PSYCHIC DEFENSE X
The text in navy is also a bit odd; nowadays we use the simpler "if you do" wording.

For the color impaired among us could you highlight the Navy portion as I am not seeing it.
Here you go
Old June 17th, 2015, 12:27 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

Quote:
PSYCHIC DEFENSE X

Here you go
Thanks Smithy. That's better.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 17th, 2015, 08:46 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

That definitely makes a mechanical change though. Was it the intent for it to only work on opponent's figures? It's a little weird as-is, but I don't think it's necessarily an issue.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old June 19th, 2015, 03:45 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

He was released in Wave 1. There have been literally hundreds of figures since then, so yes, the wording will be a little odd -- we've refined our work quite a bit since then.

I honestly do not know whether the intent included attacking one's own figures. We were designing for fun and not competition, and would attack your own figures just for fun?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library