Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 7th, 2018, 11:30 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Yay stats! Unfortunately they're not super pretty in a spreadsheet or anything. I'm just copy/pasting from my notes.

First off, the total compilation of units used at our Monthlies ('cause I know that's what y'all want most ). The first number is the number of armies the unit has appeared in, the last number in parentheses is the total number of squads/heroes played if the unit is (un)common. So 18 Marro Stingers (x57) means Stingers have been played in 18 different armies, with a total of 57 squads played across all those armies. What's fun is if you go to the bottom to the units that have only been played once and find one that you've played, then that means you're the only person to have played that unit in a Monthly! Props for uniqueness!

Also again, this does not include the June Monthly because the only data I would have on it is my battle report, so I opted to just throw it out entirely.
Spoiler Alert!

Then a similar list, but only with units found in armies that have won Monthlies:
Spoiler Alert!

GOTTA CATCH ‘EM ALL CHALLENGE
Here's the list of all of the figures that have not been used in a Monthly. There are some surprising ones.

Classic
Spoiler Alert!

C3V
Spoiler Alert!

Lastly, here is the overall list of each Monthly. I was going to organize it into spoilers and might later, but right now it's just a long list, so have fun scrolling!
Spoiler Alert!

Fun facts I like:

The 5 most used units for our Monthlies are:
18 Marro Stingers (x57)
17 Isamu (despite Leaf_It's abstinence )
15 Krav Maga Agents
14 Marro Warriors
10 Deathreavers (x13)
10 Knights of Weston (x20) (tied for 5th with Deathreavers)

10 Deathreavers (x13) means that usually only one squad of Deathreavers has been played at a time.

The squad with the second highest total squad usage is the Venoc Vipers, with a total of 35 squads played, even with only having been played in a total of 8 different armies. Way to go @DewNoHarm for guessing it right off the bat! (The_Dewk has a close second with the 10th, who have a total of 24 squads played in a total of 9 different armies.)

The first figures on the list that are ranked lower than an A are Venoc Warlord (B+) and Venoc Vipers (B), both being found in 8 different armies. The 11 figures above them are all A or A+ - it looks like Utah players a little more competitively than we thought! (Technically they're tied with some other figures for 8th place.)

Despite Marro Stingers being the most-used units, the unit found in the most Monthly-winning armies is the Airborne Elite (but I still didn't win the last one ... )

And somehow Tor-Kul-Na is the only Marro Hivelord that hasn't been played at a Monthly.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; February 8th, 2018 at 05:03 PM.
Old February 8th, 2018, 01:10 AM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

I will have to bring Torin some time, let him prove himself sometime.
Old February 8th, 2018, 02:36 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

VERY cool Bigga. Thanks for the stat rundown...makes things really interesting when you analyze data. Definitely tells a story. Pretty neat.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 8th, 2018, 10:51 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Bigga, you're the man!! That's way more data than I was expecting, and I ain't complaining!

Interesting that we've used every single A+ on down to B+ unit except for Horned Skull Brutes, Moltenclaw, Ogre Warhulk, Sir Hawthorne, and Venom (though Venom was used at the rotating team monthly as a precon army, and was used quite a bit (Othkurik was actually used at the first monthly, and I used Sam Brown at the monthly where data was not collected)).

You're right that we are more competitive than I would've thought!

Again, kudos for the collection, my man.
Old February 8th, 2018, 01:25 PM

DewNoHarm is surprisingly tart

Thanks for this Bigga! That's awesome. One of my sons wants to play Moltenclaw in the February monthly, so that's one off of the gotta catch em all list.

Just a note on June - the winning army was 3 x 4th Mass. line plus Captain America. Yes, A-level. But I did beat A-level armies to win. (An army with Q-9, an army composed of Braxas and Stingers, an army with Raelin, KMA, and MoU, and an army of KoW/Gilbert).

Anyway, thanks for putting up all of these stats. What's interesting to me is that Blastatrons have been used in 4 armies, but Gladiatrons have only been used once.
Old February 8th, 2018, 01:40 PM

DewNoHarm is surprisingly tart

Is there anyone who could spot me a Moltenclaw if my son decides to come on the 24th?

Thanks.

-DNH
Old February 8th, 2018, 05:02 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewNoHarm View Post
Is there anyone who could spot me a Moltenclaw if my son decides to come on the 24th?

Thanks.

-DNH
I can bring one no problem!

And you're totally right about the Blasts/Glads - I remember noticing that as I was compiling the list but forgot about it. And I'll add your winning army to the list!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 8th, 2018, 05:41 PM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for putting these stats together Bigga! They are very fun to look at and I think they will help all of us consider using more of the underused units in future tournaments.

Under the Classic figure section, the Roman Archers are listed as never being played at a tournament. That is very surprising to me that they've never made it into an army build.
Old February 8th, 2018, 09:46 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post
Thanks for putting these stats together Bigga! They are very fun to look at and I think they will help all of us consider using more of the underused units in future tournaments.

Under the Classic figure section, the Roman Archers are listed as never being played at a tournament. That is very surprising to me that they've never made it into an army build.
I've actually used them twice at Utah Tournaments...but that was before The Dewk was running them. I got to the Championship game with Nilfeim and Roman Archers X6 and it was an epic showdown...I actually have that one videos in the archives of my channel

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 8th, 2018, 11:08 PM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post

I've actually used them twice at Utah Tournaments...but that was before The Dewk was running them. I got to the Championship game with Nilfeim and Roman Archers X6 and it was an epic showdown...I actually have that one videos in the archives of my channel
Oh, that's right! I remember watching that video. That was a crazy fun game to watch.
Old February 9th, 2018, 02:19 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks like you have a theme ready for one of your next get togethers. X point armies, must include 1 previously unused army card. Or something like that.
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:45 AM

Isak is surprisingly tart

I will be coming to the February monthly. I am coming with my friend Tanner on my team.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events