Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old February 25th, 2019, 01:03 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Deathcommander Mark 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
It sounds very Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy to me, though I can't place it.
Quite possibly does fit something from there, but not what I was basing it on.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 25th, 2019, 10:41 PM

Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Mark I was blown up - Mark II disappeared the moment it was finished. No one has yet worked out why.

(Imaginary cookie to anyone who works out what I'm referencing here. )
I'll go with Babylon 5.

“Flores died on the way up." Robert Heinlein, "Starship Troopers"
Old February 26th, 2019, 01:48 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll go one step further and say Babylon 6.
Old February 26th, 2019, 05:06 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Should have gone one step back and said Babylon 4.

Oliver Upshaw wins an imaginary cookie! (As does someone else who mentioned it in a rep comment.)

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 26th, 2019, 02:16 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
I obviously just wanted to go above and beyond.

Enjoy those imaginary cookies, people!
Old March 2nd, 2019, 09:37 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I obviously just wanted to go above and beyond.

Enjoy those imaginary cookies, people!
I made a Deathcommander Mark 2 post in my thread. Can't wait for your opinions.
Old October 13th, 2019, 08:56 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Based the following on Explosive Rounds and wondered: What is there that prevents the additional attack from being normal?

SONIC SWORD
Range 1, Attack 4
Choose a figure to attack. You may also choose another figure adjacent to the targeted figure to be affected by Sonic Sword. Roll attack dice once for both figures. When Sirenia attacks with Sonic Sword, she may attack one additional time.

Old October 13th, 2019, 09:39 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met!

Based the following on Explosive Rounds and wondered: What is there that prevents the additional attack from being normal?

SONIC SWORD
Range 1, Attack 4
Choose a figure to attack. You may also choose another figure adjacent to the targeted figure to be affected by Sonic Sword. Roll attack dice once for both figures. When Sirenia attacks with Sonic Sword, she may attack one additional time.
When you attack, you may either attack normally, or use a special attack. So the additional attack has to be the same special attack as the first. The exception is when the ability explicitly says that you can use the special attack in addition to the normal attack, by saying "before attacking normally", or "after attacking normally".
Old October 6th, 2022, 09:23 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

Hi All!
I know it's not really the practice of C3V to change released figures but might I make the suggestion of this as an alternate sculpt?

https://www.myminifactory.com/object...tletech-105365

Not only is it a really cool mech but it looks like it fits thematically. (I would argue even more so than the Warwolf) And it's available to 3d print. I was struggling to find a good Warwolf stl/scan.
Old October 7th, 2022, 09:04 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralRolando View Post
Hi All!
I know it's not really the practice of C3V to change released figures but might I make the suggestion of this as an alternate sculpt?

https://www.myminifactory.com/object...tletech-105365

Not only is it a really cool mech but it looks like it fits thematically. (I would argue even more so than the Warwolf) And it's available to 3d print. I was struggling to find a good Warwolf stl/scan.
Not sure how 3D prints fit in, but there is a thread for alternate sculpt suggestions.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 31st, 2023, 11:28 PM

96ztrain Woo who?

How do you remove these wizkids bases without destroying the feet of the figures? Xc
Old January 31st, 2023, 11:35 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96ztrain View Post
How do you remove these wizkids bases without destroying the feet of the figures? Xc
Step 1: Buy an Xacto knife (easily found for under $5 at Wal Mart)

Step 2: Bring a pot of water to boil.

Step 3: Dip the base and feet of the miniature in the boiling water and hold for ~5 seconds.

Step 4: Easily cut the base off with the Xacto knife.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs