Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old August 15th, 2010, 02:16 AM

Prinnydood is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: The Book of Greater Ice Elemental

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Let's not do too much "house ruling" in the BOOKS, please. Keep the fantasy out and the "real rules" in. Please.
Sorry, I thought the page about the figure was where we could post ideas for them. Where do people post ideas for specific figures? Or would I need to start a new thread for this? I'm still new
Old August 15th, 2010, 02:17 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

You could start a new thread in the Customs section which can be found here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...splay.php?f=20

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 28th, 2010, 08:20 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok, I gotta quick question.

Can Cyprien chilling touch a Greater Ice Elemental?

I don't see anywhere saying that he can't, but it seems kinda goofy that an Ice elemental can be frozen to death.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old August 28th, 2010, 08:26 PM

loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post

I don't see anywhere saying that he can't, but it seems kinda goofy that an Ice elemental can be frozen to death.
There is no reason Cyprien could not chilling touch an ice elemental. The name of the power is just that a name. I always thought of it more in the "creeped out chills" not the "i am cold" chills anyhow.

Jeff H - Manchester NH

No plan survives contact with the enemy. - Field Marshal Helmuth von Moltke

Good traders: M.K. Sentinal, C.L., and CheddarLimbo
Old August 28th, 2010, 08:31 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by loborocket View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post

There is no reason Cyprien could not chilling touch an ice elemental. The name of the power is just that a name. I always thought of it more in the "creeped out chills" not the "i am cold" chills anyhow.
Alright, thats what I thought. My brother made me ask. He got mad when Cyprien killed is Ice Elemental.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old August 28th, 2010, 08:33 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Another wonderful case of "do what the card says."
Old September 22nd, 2010, 06:12 PM

StrangeHatter is surprisingly tart

Okay, I understand that GIE can turn water into an ice bridge, but does he have to stay on them for it to remain, or does it return to water after he gets off?
Old September 22nd, 2010, 06:15 PM

Ecthelion is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeHatter View Post
does it return to water after he gets off?
Yes.

Ecthelion
Old September 22nd, 2010, 06:17 PM

StrangeHatter is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecthelion View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeHatter View Post
does it return to water after he gets off?
Yes.
Thanks for the clarification
Old November 29th, 2010, 10:24 PM

LUCKE13 knows what's in an order marker LUCKE13 knows what's in an order marker

Does Ice Spikes 15 only work during your opponent's movement phase?

The reason I ask is because we just played a game with several figures that cause placement to be switched after movement (Warforged and Horn Skull Brutes).
  1. When a Warforged uses Tactical Switch with an opponent's figure that is adjacent to their GIE, the Warforged become engaged to the GIE. Does the GIE roll for Ice Spikes on the Warforged?
  2. When a Horn Skull Brute uses Barge into Battle with a friendly Warforged that is engaged with an opponent's GIE, the Horn Skull Brute becomes engaged to the GIE. Does the GIE roll for Ice Spikes on the Horn Skull Brute?
  3. When a Warforged that is adjacent to a friendly GIE uses Tactical Switch with an opponent's figure, the opponent's figure becomes engaged to the GIE. Does the GIE roll for Ice Spikes on the opponent's figure?
The first two seem like an easy yes for me, you are moving into engagement with an opponent's GIE (albeit via a special ability). However, in the third example you are forcing an opponent's figure into engagement.

Any opinions?
Old November 29th, 2010, 10:29 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Anytime an opponent's figure is moved into engagement with your GIE, Ice Spikes activate.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old November 29th, 2010, 10:31 PM

Looking East knows what's in an order marker Looking East knows what's in an order marker

I believe that in case #3 ice spikes is indeed triggered. Any time a unit becomes engaged with the GIE the special triggers.

Ooops, I appear to have been beaten to the punch!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units