Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers

Notices

Old July 17th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of 2 Story Warehouse Custom Tutorial

The Book of 2 Story Warehouse Custom Tutorial

-Supplies Needed-
  • 2 Warehouses from the Marvel Master Set
  • Razor knife
  • A thin clear plastic sheet like from a box of cookies
  • Super glue
  • Automotive glue/goop
  • A hack saw or miter saw
  • Black marker
  • Power drill
  • Paintbrush
  • White, Black, Burgundy, Brown, and Gray paint
-Tutorial-
  1. Using your razor Knife, cut the top of the warehouse off where shown in the picture. Smooth that top off so that it is relatively level.
  2. Using your razor knife, cut off the small plastic tab on the top right corner.
  3. Using your hack saw or miter saw, cut off the ruble on the front and side of your second Warehouse and also the breakable wall section as well.
  4. On the first Warehouse (the one you cut the top off of), cut out a notch in the floor board in the picture below. This will allow for the second Warehouse to be placed flush on top.
  5. Glue the second Warehouse on top of the first Warehouse.
  6. Using your automotive glue/goop, fill in all the voids from the removed rubble, the coat the entire top/visible layer of that goop with your superglue (that makes it stronger and gives it a more plastic-like texture).
  7. Using your black marker, draw out the square or rectangle for the size window you want to create.
  8. Using your power drill, drill into one of the four corners of your square and rock the drill back and forth, cutting along the black lines.
  9. Take the square of the wall section that you just "cut" out and place it on your clear plastic sheet. Draw a slightly larger square around the wall section with your black marker and cut that plastic square out with your razor knife.
  10. Using your razor knife and plastic sheet, cut thin small strips that equal the height and width of the hole in the wall. Then with your superglue, glue the strips into place. Then glue the plastic window that you cut out against these inner strips. For an additional effect, you can scratch cracks into the window with your razor knife.
  11. Now you will need to create a frame for the inside and outside of the window. Using the same method of creating plastic strips from step 10, glue your frame down around and on top of your window on both sides.
  12. If you want your window to be on the first floor, use your super glue to glue the rubble from the front of the wall back on.
  13. Painting:
    • Paint the frame around the window with a primer white.
    • Paint the frame around the window several coats of brown.
    • Paint all of the exposed automotive glue/goop gray to match the other plaster/concrete around it.
    • Paint all of the bricks burgundy.
    • Dry brush the bricks with a brown muddy orange in several sporadic places, not applying too much.
    • Put a white wash over all of the bricks.
    • Dry brush all of the bricks burgundy.
    • Put a heavy black wash over everything except for the window and a few brick areas to create a worn look to the building.

NOTES:
  1. As an additional touch to my 2 Story Warehouse, I put some red graffiti on my window. This isn't necessary, but it is fun and you can spice your 2 Story Warehouse up however you choose.

Last edited by IAmBatman; January 31st, 2013 at 11:08 PM.
Old July 17th, 2011, 12:11 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of 2 Story Warehouse Custom Tutorial

Holy ___ that looks good. I wish I had more Marvel Sets now.
Old July 17th, 2011, 12:14 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Stunning!
Old July 17th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This makes me want to get about 50 Warehouses and build 5 skyscraper fronts that are 10 stories high each ... like seriously.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 17th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
This makes me want to get about 50 Warehouses and build 5 skyscraper fronts that are 10 stories high each ... like seriously.
Old July 17th, 2011, 04:14 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

If I had 3 more Warehouses - in addition to the other 3 I currently have - I could make a colossal building.

I am glad you guys like it.
Old July 17th, 2011, 04:20 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Really good job Griff .
Old July 18th, 2011, 02:04 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Nice tutorial.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 18th, 2011, 08:12 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Griff, I hate you! J/K How do you do all these wonderful customs?!? I have seen someone else do the Double-Decker Warehouse thing, but never with a window! I really don't like to be envious, but I really envy your skills right now!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old July 18th, 2011, 08:34 PM

Awww shucks.

I have to say, I have always been artistically inclined and full of creativity. I think it is a gift from GOD. I mean I was drawing comprehensive pictures of cats, dogs, helicopters, superman, etc, when I was two.
Old August 18th, 2011, 09:32 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Awww shucks.

I have to say, I have always been artistically inclined and full of creativity. I think it is a gift from GOD. I mean I was drawing comprehensive pictures of cats, dogs, helicopters, superman, etc, when I was two.
Pfft... Over-achievers...

That's some awesome work though...
Old August 18th, 2011, 05:27 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Hey Griff did you just get a bit of white stuff on your warehouse?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers