Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 23rd, 2012, 01:34 PM

BryanBlaze Woo who?
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - New Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex worker View Post
I feel like the base attack should be 4 while the special should be 3 attack. The way it is now, I don't see why I would ever attack regularly unless I managed to get 5-6 dice. Currently there isn't much point to attack regularly.
Fedex worker, don't forget that it has Blood Frenzy. I would much rather use my normal attack if, say, I have height and the fig I'm attacking has a few wounds.

Speaking of Blood Frenzy, the text should probably be changed to "When attacking normally..." to avoid any confusion.

Also, why is it "this" Blood Fiend? Did you mean to make it Uncommon?
Looks like I got a couple things to change. No I didn't mean to make it uncommon but that makes sense, thanks.

- Bryan Blaze

---> Check out my viral fire performance videos on YouTube!
The Human Dragon - 176k+ VIEWS
Helium Fire 8k Resolution - 256K+ VIEWS
Old April 23rd, 2012, 06:57 PM

SeptimusHeap is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Do you have any tips for calculating point value?
Old April 23rd, 2012, 07:05 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well since you were gonna show your fire elementals I would compare their power to the current fire elemental and adjust their point cost in comparision to it based on comparitive strengths and stuff.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 24th, 2012, 08:32 PM

BryanBlaze Woo who?

I'd like to take off Blood fiend, and add this one.

- Bryan Blaze

---> Check out my viral fire performance videos on YouTube!
The Human Dragon - 176k+ VIEWS
Helium Fire 8k Resolution - 256K+ VIEWS
Old April 24th, 2012, 09:57 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashMan00 View Post
I'd like to take off Blood fiend, and add this one.
Added!
Old April 24th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post

I'm curious if there are any other comments on this. I was hoping on submitting it to the SoV, and I wanted to get point total and stats right.

I will probably remove Tough, and possibly make it only +1 attack. also probably something to stop the problem with Combat Challenge. With those changes, or different ones, do you think it is at the right point total?

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old April 26th, 2012, 03:12 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

For the Trihorn Behemoth, you definitely need to remove tough or take the defense down to 3 or 4. Charge with +2 attack might be OK, as long as he doesn't have disengage, he can be kept in check. 120 sounds about right, as Grimnak is about equal.

This needs renominating for SoV, but I am still unsure if 30 or 35 is better for this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Green Wrymling from D&D Copper Wrymling

Modded Killer Cactus's Green Wrymling (up for SoV nomination). His is 3/5 at 30 points, mine is 4/4 at 35 points. Personally, I think 4/4 just feels more like "baby charos" but both are playable. The new version removes Wrymling Bonding. I think this is great, because he can still reverse bond with the other Wrymlings, but he is not overpowered with the 4th Mass or against melee only armies because having a bunch of Green Wrymlings by themselves is not an option here.
Old April 26th, 2012, 10:51 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Shouldn't it say "if excess shields are rolled"?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 4th, 2012, 05:54 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

I would like to submit Elizabeth Esenwein for feedback.

I have already been informed of ranges issues with Life drain and in general.
Also consider her ability to summon the retchets of azaar. found in my custom thread

Last edited by betawolf36; May 4th, 2012 at 05:55 PM. Reason: retchets
Old May 4th, 2012, 06:42 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Added Elizabeth and took down Morig!
Old May 13th, 2012, 08:43 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If I may, I'd like to submit my custom Capt. Marc Harper:

The figure is Gabe Jones from the new Avengers movie heroclix set. He is supposed to be a WWII Soldier who stands as a focal point for the soldiers around them. He inspires his men as he commands them.
</IMG>
Old May 20th, 2012, 09:32 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is this project still running?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards