Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Old May 24th, 2011, 11:09 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Drew's D&D customs

I have been making some custom comic cards and this is my first D&D attempt. I saw this figure and really liked the idea of him being the " Lizard King" and leading the greenscales. I am worried that his Leadership power gives the Greenscales 7 movement which is a lot. If people feel it is too unbalanced I will change it.

Old August 16th, 2011, 02:50 PM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart
Re: Drew's D&D customs

The leadership could be pretty scary, maybe change it to
Lizardfolk Leadership
If Nossir-Rom is chosen as a Lizard King by the Greenscale Warriors, they may Get a bonus of 1 attack and 1 defense up to four spaces away instead of 2.

That Should also come with a cost increase and better wording (then mine) if you use it. But an extra move wouldn't really hurt if they stick to the king, so either way.

Last edited by NilfheimPwns; August 19th, 2011 at 10:39 AM.
Old September 19th, 2011, 06:02 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Drew's D&D customs

Thanks for the comments NilfheimPwns. I have done some playtesting with him and the extra move doesn't really make them that more powerful because you still need them to stay close to the " Lizard King" I think this figure works as a nice lower cost alternative to the dragons. What do people think?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs