Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 2nd, 2009, 01:44 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Petition for the Continuation of Classic Scape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gevdarg View Post
I just like to say as a late comer to heroscape that my family and I really enjoy this game. I definitely attest to the fact that I do not want to see classic scape go to the wayside. I mean if WOTC wants to go all DnD all the time, there are only two ways to stop them:

1. Don't buy the product and hope (huge emphasis on the word "hope") they see the error of their ways.

2. Use this forum and others to express the winter of our discontent and (once again) hope they see the error of the ways.

I mean if WOTC is intent on making heroscape all DnD all the time, we are not going to stop them. We may to take the advice John Lennon gave when the Beatles and just enjoy the old records, or in this case, the classic scape figures we already have.
This is a very good point, and good attitude. Honestly, the best place to complain about DnD Heroscape would be here or in some form of letter writing campaign to WOTC. Here on our forums, your posts will be read by folks who work along with WOTC in developing the new Heroscape releases. You can be sure that even if WOTC decides differently, we have hammered home the point that you all love and expect classic, even if DnDscape is a hit (which I think it will be).
Grungebob said this in another thread, so I thought I'd make a new thread doing just that. I'd like for people to post in this thread if they want Classic Scape to continue, or if they'd like for Dungeons and Dragons NOT to be the new Classic Scape, replacing the old Classic Scape in the future. This is not a place for posting how you hate DnD and don't think it should be released at all. It will be. Please list your reasons for wanting Classic Scape to be continued with your post.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion