Destruction
Illusion
Marksman
Stealth
Conjuration

What else sounds good?
Old May 8th, 2006, 11:29 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I am 6th level spellsword. This is the most awesome game I've played in years.
Old May 8th, 2006, 11:34 PM

StarSlayer has disabled reputation
I finaly got my Fighter/Mage to level 21.

I did find out in the wilderness over 110 Nirnroots so far. Damn tricky little plants, I have even found them in forts.

I managed to buy all 8 houses, but not much more than that. I have just (Sunday night) finished the last of the quests to get acess to the Arcane University. Now I just have to try and get game time in and still find time to keep up with another site for a while.
Old May 9th, 2006, 02:04 AM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
lvl 29 sorcerer...
Ive got 3 houses, am arena champion, listener for the Dark brotherhood...

and have done crap with the main storyline so far...

nirnroots..ive found verra few of them myself, 12 or 13 and I need like 20 more for the quest, found several of those in towns and some in planters in houses..

Arcane University..Ive got one recommendation to go. yeah!!

as to Dorian bug is there a trick to it?
my xbox locks up everytime I kill him and try to loot him..

but for those who like me dont have alotta gold this is a good trick:
steal every food ye can, and buy all the food that ranges from 2-8 gold at the vendors/sellers/merchants

turn them into alch potions..
at first that 4g will only net ye 12 or so gold per potion(dont worry about matching just make any pot that comes up using 2 ingredients)..
once ye hit master it only takes 1 to make a pot...and the generic potion(once ye get 75 skill alembic, morter/pestle, and whatever the other 2 are called) will net ye 36-43g each...
so 2g gets ye 43 gold.....and overall it doesna take long to get to master lvl alch, esp if its a main attribute...mage guild ppl will give ye best gold per potion for most part, but Sinderion will give ye the most per potion overall

cheers

sorry if that spoilers anything for ppl...I kinda fiqured it would help ppl get started esp since ye dont have to much gold overall doing questlines...

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old May 9th, 2006, 03:46 AM

DarkSpade Woo who?
lvl 16 or so straight theif.

Got my sneak skill up to 75 and a 15% chamelon ring. I can nail people in the back of the head with a long sword for 6x damage, and after one side step, I'm hidden again

Sadly, the best armor I've found is a damned robe. I look so stupid. Well, I would be if the ring didn't make me completly see through. Makes swinging my sword a pain.

"Y'know, I sort of assumed this hero of destiny thing would involve a lot less devastation in our wake."
Links to terrain making guides
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...c.php?p=280715
Old May 9th, 2006, 03:25 PM

Ted_Danson is surprisingly tart
I play this game day and night, it is the best! I'm a 27 Battlemage, very close to the end, and also Arch-mage, and Grand Champion of the arena!

I have a 360, and I'm always looking for people to game with, so if you have GRAW, DOA 4, PDZ, BF 2, or the xbox classics Halo 2, and Star Wars Battlefront 2, give me a Friend request, and we will kick some butts.

JackBurke1978 is my GT.
Old May 10th, 2006, 10:05 AM
THE Ungrateful Whorebath

cbs42 knows what's in an order marker cbs42 knows what's in an order marker
I'm taking this game slow, because RL is getting in the way. I'm playing it on the 360, and I have a level 9 pure mage.

I joined the Thieve's Guild to get a fence, but have not done any other thief quests. I just completed the Mage's Guild recommendation quests to get in the Arcane University.

That's pretty much it. I've not done anything for the main storyline yet. Even so, the game kicks ass, and it's a wonderful (albeit too infrequent) escape from real life.
Old May 10th, 2006, 10:53 PM

StarSlayer has disabled reputation
I have finished all the mage guild quests, purchased all the houses, (Still need to fill them). I have done several side quests, but have not started the main quest yet. I did make 21st level so far.

Now, I seem to remember that someone sells a cure other spell, anyone remember which city?

Nirnroots have been a little side adventure for me. I have covered about 70% of the shorelines in the game, Found over 100 of the little buggers so far.
Old May 12th, 2006, 05:40 PM

Dragonslayer is surprisingly tart
Hey Slayer!

Here we meet again - greetings from one slayer to another! Now - to stay on topic - I don't play Oblivion (I suck at computer games) but I'm addicted (at least right now) to the music of this game.
If anyone is interested in the soundtrack to Oblivion, check out www.directsong.com
Old May 12th, 2006, 05:55 PM

I dont remember what city it's in but it's in the chapel, chorrol, cheydinhal I think since those were the first 2 cities I hit..
it's a small heal the one I have like 10 points on target or such

I've get to do much on main quest, but finished, arena and dark brotherhood, and werking on mage guild right now.

I'm lvl 31..
just got the master morter/pestle, any ideas on where to find the other 3?

Ive got 4 houses, 2 of them fully furnished, and who knows how much in terms of misc weapons, food, potions, etc...

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old May 12th, 2006, 06:00 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Level 22 Arcane Assassin. (mage/thief)

Completed DB, Thieves, Mage, and Arena. Havn't touched Fighter or the main quest yet. I own and have furbished the homes in Skingrad and Chorrol. Still havn't seen Daedric but everything up to it. Wearing full glass armor right now, all custom enchants.

Damn but this game is fun!

I think I'm gonna start on the Shrines next. Or Fighter's guild. Opinions?
Old May 12th, 2006, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne
Level 22 Arcane Assassin. (mage/thief)

Completed DB, Thieves, Mage, and Arena. Havn't touched Fighter or the main quest yet. I own and have furbished the homes in Skingrad and Chorrol. Still havn't seen Daedric but everything up to it. Wearing full glass armor right now, all custom enchants.

Damn but this game is fun!

I think I'm gonna start on the Shrines next. Or Fighter's guild. Opinions?
dang man give me some pointers for enchanting...
for some reason a "sorceror's" main attribute is heavy armour..
I'm using almost full daedric with some odd N ends....
and a glass sword!! tryin to raise blade up..
just hit expert in Heavy Armour so my armour finally doesna account for 1/2 of my weight limit..but dang the feather spell is so nice....340 up to 520 or so with it active..

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games