Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old September 25th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Missouri 'scapers?

Yes, it is, well, kinda. Yeah.

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old September 28th, 2008, 08:23 PM

Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worseley View Post
Hey guys, I just got back from GenCon and had a Blast. If anyone is looking to have some BIG games of heroscape then just say the word. I've always have lots of people to play with but I'm always interested in setting things up.

I've got 17 Master Sets and I'll almost always have a Giant Map setup in my Game Room and enough to make 2-4 smaller maps. I've got several Big Screen TV's and 360's for when people get knocked out or need breaks and enough room for people to crash in comfort.

If you've got something cool going on hit me up! Likewise if your interested in making a trip and playing some Scape let me know.

BTW... I live in Rolla, MO (my hometown is Troy, MO).
Thought I'd quote myself then saying the same thing again.

Traders: Hoser, Sphere, Taeblewalker, DiscoStu, Hogg, Onacara, Skeletor, Cavalier, PonchoMan, Just_a_Bill, KRUG!, Wytefang, i2hot4u, Jim, Lakai, NEWT, nerdcorerocks, JediNate, Mutt Lo.
Old February 25th, 2009, 05:13 PM

ACEoSPADES *glass shatters*

I live in Bolivar Mo. If any one is in the springfield, Bolivar area and want to trade/play let me know. Sorry if I brought up an old thread.
Old February 25th, 2009, 05:59 PM

goaliescaper is surprisingly tart

Stl Here!

He shoots... and the airborne elite drop just in time to save the goal!
Old June 4th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok guys I am looking to play a game at valhallas gate. It'll be 500pts. I am not sure if it will be a tourney or just a meet-n-play. That depends on the turn out. I am thinking sometime in Jul.

Yell out some dates, and I'll try and make it work!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old June 4th, 2009, 12:05 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

How about the 20th? We all should have our wave 9 by then.

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old October 5th, 2009, 01:47 AM

Sapper has disabled reputation

Howdy All,

Sapper here. It has been a very long time since my last post. I am currently at Ft Wainwright, Alaska and I am do to move to the Ft Leonard Wood area in January or February. I know it is a little early but just trying to see the interest level in getting together and playing some heroscape.

Anyway PM if necessary so that we can start communicating and getting the ball rolling.

Sapper a.k.a B-Diddy

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

Want to find out what a SAPPER is? Go HERE
Old December 8th, 2009, 04:02 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My nephew is looking for players in the St. Louis area - he lives in University City. Any action in the area?

Also, does anyone know of any FLGS in the area that has tables available for open use or reservation?

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Last edited by cmgames; December 8th, 2009 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Added FLGS question
Old December 26th, 2009, 11:19 PM

dannyboy477 costs too much!

USA, MO, Joplin (Neosho) Dan here. Were looking for a some scrapers to play in Neosho. We use some modified rules that expands the initiative system, allows you to do things such as jump, hover, terrain such as fog and snow and a leveling system. Its very balanced and blends in the HS rules nicely with it and no we don't enforce our people to use all the rules, mainly their just options.

We usually play up to very late on fri, saturdays and might even do a sun afternoon but anyone in the joplin/springfield would be great. We would also be willing to travel to a place to alternate game destinations to make it fair for everyone.

If interested either reply here or hit me up at nightprowler4321@yahoo.com
Old December 27th, 2009, 09:08 PM

Sapper has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy477 View Post
USA, MO, Joplin (Neosho) Dan here. Were looking for a some scrapers to play in Neosho. We use some modified rules that expands the initiative system, allows you to do things such as jump, hover, terrain such as fog and snow and a leveling system. Its very balanced and blends in the HS rules nicely with it and no we don't enforce our people to use all the rules, mainly their just options.

We usually play up to very late on fri, saturdays and might even do a sun afternoon but anyone in the joplin/springfield would be great. We would also be willing to travel to a place to alternate game destinations to make it fair for everyone.

I will keep you in mind. Won't be in Missouri for about another month so I will hit you up when I get settled in.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

Want to find out what a SAPPER is? Go HERE
Old January 2nd, 2010, 07:16 AM

dannyboy477 costs too much!
Arrow Re: Missouri 'scapers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapper View Post
I will keep you in mind. Won't be in Missouri for about another month so I will hit you up when I get settled in.[/quote]

sue we appreciate it along with anyone else around or near the Joplin, MO area. Thanks
Old January 14th, 2010, 09:51 PM

artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker

Never noticed this thread before. Count me as a Missouri Heroscaper. I live in the northeast corner of the state, so I'm about 3 hours from any large metro area. I think the closest person I've seen on this thread was Louisiana, MO. I do have a brother that lives in KC and a brother that lives in St. Peters so I could possibly do some visiting and get in on a tournament at some point.

CORVUS

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers