Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 23rd, 2007, 08:08 AM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!
Lord of the Rings-Scape: The Project - Updated 1st Dec-Grima

EDIT: Photobucket evidently deleted my account, but I am uploading all the files to my blog, so that I can host the high res files for you to download and print.
I would love to discuss them on this site, but haven't updated the links below.
You can instead find them all here:
http://boromirandkermit.wordpress.com/heroscape/

Cheers,
Ben.

G'day again,

Back on HQ I started a project to create a set of Lord of the Rings cards for Heroscape. Well, here we are a little older, a little wiser... but still keen as mustard to see this get done. If you check my gallery you can see some revisions that I started a while ago.

I will be updating my LOTR cards and uploading them here for people to use in their games.

Comments and suggestions are welcome with the aim of creating a comprehensive source of well tested customs that play well and hold the feel of the Lord of the Rings.

I will keep a list here on the first post as to what cards are available for use and playtesting. If anyone is interested in helping playtest / come up with ideas, please PM me.

I hope you all find this a useful source and that you enjoy using it.

ARMY CARDS

The Fellowship
Gandalf the Grey
Gandalf the White
Aragorn
Boromir of Gondor
Legolas
Gimli
Frodo Baggins
Samwise Gamgee
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Peregrin Took

The Nazgul
Witchking of Angmar
Ringwraith - Úlairë Nelya
Others to come soon...

Mordor
Grishnakh
Orc Minions Common 4 figure Squad
Orc Archers Common 3 figure squad

Isengard
Saruman
Grima Wormtongue
Ugluk
Lurtz
Uruk-hai Scouts - Swordsmen - 3 figure common squad
Uruk-hai Scouts - Bowmen - 3 figure common squad

Gondor
Faramir
Rangers of Ithilien - 3 figure common squad

Fangorn Forest
Treebeard

Miscellaneous Characters
Smeagol - Gollum

SCENARIOS
Mount Doom Scenario
Authour: Cavie
Sets Required: 2MS + expansion terrain, 2 RTTFF, 2VW
Description: Mt. Doom is the site where the rings of evil power were created. It is also where they must be returned and destroyed. Find the ring, return it to Mt. Doom to be destroyed, and win the game.

GLYPHS
Coming soon...

More to come very soon... graphically updating... requests are also welcome.

Kind Regards,
Ben.[/url]

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.

Last edited by Boromir_and_kermit; June 5th, 2009 at 06:16 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions